Show your Desktop Wallpapers

SRAD97750

Staff member
Trondo.jpg

-BIG DAN:thumb:

I have never dragged my foot like that in all my years of track riding. It seems like a good way to mess something up to me. :thinking:

Yeah, I'd say the same for sure. I alway put mine out front in much as possible, toes up.

your feet should never touch the ground when riding, it slows momentum and creates drag. You never want to slow forward motion coming out of a turn. Foot way up front and close to the fork to help add weight to the front for traction. Body leaning with bike, head center of the bars, pulling yourself towards the front of the bike as you hammer down exiting the turn. A pro rider taught me that at :thumb:

your feet should never touch the ground when riding, it slows momentum and creates drag. You never want to slow forward motion coming out of a turn. Foot way up front and close to the fork to help add weight to the front for traction. Body leaning with bike, head center of the bars, pulling yourself towards the front of the bike as you hammer down exiting the turn. A pro rider taught me that at :thumb:
I drag my foot all the time to slow me down..:smirk: