450F Show Your Crf R's / X's

I'd love to see your fugly. Wish I could help ya figure it out. I only know how to from my photobucket acct.. I was wondering how to take a pic from my computer and just post it. Not sure it is even possible. If I could, you would see more looooong winded ride reports:lol: I guess it is a good thing I cant:smirk:

I can't figure it out either. I'm pretty certain I would shut the Eastern Seaboard Power grid down if I try to post any more pics. :shocked:

I'd love to see your fugly. Wish I could help ya figure it out. I only know how to from my photobucket acct.. I was wondering how to take a pic from my computer and just post it. Not sure it is even possible. If I could, you would see more looooong winded ride reports:lol: I guess it is a good thing I cant:smirk:

Let me/us know before-hand so we can "gear up" for the ride.............. pot-o-coffee :crazy: cooler-o-beer :wow: full bong bowl :devil:

Actually I did it once....over there but I wasn't ever able to duplicate it since. I suffer from CRS syndrome!

I can't figure it out either. I'm pretty certain I would shut the Eastern Seaboard Power grid down if I try to post any more pics. :shocked:

Let me/us know before-hand so we can "gear up" for the ride.............. pot-o-coffee :crazy: cooler-o-beer :wow: full bong bowl :devil:

Actually I did it once....over there but I wasn't ever able to duplicate it since. I suffer from CRS syndrome!

:lol::lol:

If I can figure how the hell to post a picture I'll show you a "FUGLY" bike...but it'll be on the Husky section.....:P

Nice james, it's a good write up to have :thumb: Too bad a lot of my good photos are on my comp and not photobucket. I dont want to pay for it and my acctis almost full. I should go through and eliminate the not so great pics to make more room for the others.

Ok Rez...waitin on that Fugly bike pic now:D

James

Staff member
Thanks James, let's see if I can really F things up! :shocked: :rolleyes:

Oh O.K., now I've got it........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though James, thanks. :thumb:
You're welcome :thumb:
Nice james, it's a good write up to have :thumb: Too bad a lot of my good photos are on my comp and not photobucket. I dont want to pay for it and my acctis almost full. I should go through and eliminate the not so great pics to make more room for the others.
:thinking: Why not just create another account? If you need another email address use a free live or yahoo one.

Ok Rez...waitin on that Fugly bike pic now:D

Seriously...you must not follow my daily attempts at conversing on the chat line...that's difficult enough (at times):smirk: :cry: I looked for a picture but came up with only a far shot of a bunch of us on one of the dunes in JV...I'm going to have to snap a shot of it in the shed...I may even move it to the gayrage, it deserves better :prof:

What shiney pretty bikes you all have! Someone needs to show a pile of shit like mine. I do love my shit though cause it's all I have! Poor bike...bailing wire holding the skid plate on now, one bark buster missing, cracked shroud, tape holding the rubber on my kill switch, couple spokes missing, cracked fork guards, decopuage on the fenders hiding all the scratches and I stil love her! Her name is Black Fugly!
IMG_0497-1.jpg

BAD_16017.JPG