Show us Your Trucks!

can you handle 4 mpg and 200 gallons of diesel?:smirk:

We are paying 1.50 per Litre here in Australia, and it was costing 1600.00 to fill the tanks of the Kenworth, and people ask me why I had to sell the old thing, that's it snowflake, I could burn 2ltr per Kilometre if pulling up hills and freight companies are cutting costs, so it's a sure fine way to go broke. I liked driving the truck, but wasn't going to go to ruin trying to keep going.

My Diesel Enfield burns between 1.2 to 2.2 litres per 100 kilometres, now that's more like it.

Always wanted a nice bonneted Kenworth or Peterbuilt, like the one you posted up snowflake, kickass , or as us aussies say kickarse, piece of gear :thumb:

We are paying 1.50 per Litre here in Australia, and it was costing 1600.00 to fill the tanks of the Kenworth, and people ask me why I had to sell the old thing, that's it snowflake, I could burn 2ltr per Kilometre if pulling up hills and freight companies are cutting costs, so it's a sure fine way to go broke. I liked driving the truck, but wasn't going to go to ruin trying to keep going.

My Diesel Enfield burns between 1.2 to 2.2 litres per 100 kilometres, now that's more like it.

Always wanted a nice bonneted Kenworth or Peterbuilt, like the one you posted up snowflake, kickass , or as us aussies say kickarse, piece of gear :thumb:

thats the coolest cab-over ive ever seen

just got done cleaning old farts truck

before:
IMAG1045.jpg

after:
IMAG1047.jpg

I love the old cabovers myself. I never really got to drive one, but I learned how to back and move trailers around the yard in one, and when I was little my dad had an old Kenworth K100 (plus an old w900a, and a 1964 Mach B-73 that we still have awaiting restoration) and I loved the visibility out of the thing, its far easier to back and mauver in the old cabovers.

Haha.... Its not too gangster..Its just a f150 XL... work truck crank windows rubber floor...Only thing is has is the stuff i needed... tow package..gears..locker.. Meats on the rear lol.. And it gets beat like a red headed step child

I traded the Grand Cherokee in on a 2012 Subaru impreza but then I realized life without a jeep is not worth living. So I bought this piece of shit.

uploadfromtaptalk1339372358647.jpg

1990 Grand Wagoneer with a 360 v8 that makes a break to neck 150hp.
So far I have added polly motor mounts, 4" lift, custom rear bumper, 17x8 wheels and the 265/70r17 Goodyear duratracs I had on the last jeep.

I plan to keep it on the road for the summer, maybe add a custom front bumper. However this winter the motor is coming out and getting worked over. I'd like to see at least 300 ponies. Maybe swap the axle gears, add lockers and 35's as well.