Show us Your Trucks!

My Nissan Frontier and a shot of the Foresthill Bridge in the background.

ForresthillBridge.jpg

you outlaw you... hehe love the sign in the background.

Nice trucks and Studabaker here! :thumb: i want that Ducati truck! :shocked:That is sumthang else!
My truck was my Husband's old truck. He said I shouldnt drive a new truck because I beat them up too much. It is a Chevy 1500 plain Jane, roll and go, no frills! It pretty much stays packed with gear, camping stuff, first aid/truck aid. It should be in a Chevy commercial because it has over original 273,000 miles on it and has witnessed some craziness! I camp out of it and have taken it on many, many road trips. It makes a terrible sound now and also has little problems here and there that comes with old age and wear. Im a little fearful taking it far these days but I've got my trusty Premier AAA Plan so Im still loadin my bikes and taking off anyways:ride:
Here are more pics then you care to see or are interested in:
Back window/bed
P1000223.jpg

Loading at Dove Springs
IMG_0851.jpg

Typical shot of the cab on road trip with both bikes.
100_0470-1.jpg

Typical behind shot on a the road. Here crossing Lake Shasta.
P1010176.jpg

My bike and truck at the beach with two of my favorite girls to ride with Jen Morton and MXDirtDiva
29948_1431464436738_1536703029_1036229_2231989_n.jpg

This is our mechanic's truck. Todd's Exhaust in McMinnville Oregon. He builds the most freakin awesome stuff. A Michaelangelo!
002.jpg

(my hub does most of the work on our vehicles, but when there is something that needs putting it up on a lift and messing with heavy stuff he takes it to Todd--like new axles and pumpkins:D)

Well I have had a few.

This truck got me in lots of trouble
Truck.jpg

Here is another.
brycestruck002.jpg

My diesel with the boat behind it.
Deerhunting009.jpg

My other Ford
Birds001.jpg

Well I have had 15 others also but I don't have access to those so that will have to do for now........my wife says I have issues. The diesel is the only one that has stuck around. It now has a 9.5' camper on it. (Guess I need to get some pictures)

well i dont have pics just yet but since i first posted ive gotten rid of the topper, got a new exhaust (cherrybomb), painted the grill black, outlined the headlights with LEDS, got ne w tail lights, and ordered a billet grill, HID bulbs, and clearr bumper lights. Next on the list is a 3'' body lift and then prolly 6 inch lift springs up front and like 3" blocks in the back. well see. Then im gonna need 35 or 37 inch tires.

James

Staff member
well i dont have pics just yet but since i first posted ive gotten rid of the topper, got a new exhaust (cherrybomb), painted the grill black, outlined the headlights with LEDS, got ne w tail lights, and ordered a billet grill, HID bulbs, and clearr bumper lights. Next on the list is a 3'' body lift and then prolly 6 inch lift springs up front and like 3" blocks in the back. well see. Then im gonna need 35 or 37 inch tires.
:thumb: I've got a feeling that that's going to look sick when you're all done. Yes we want some pictures and don't forget a night shot to show off your lights. :devil: :P

Well I have had a few.

This truck got me in lots of trouble
Truck.jpg

Here is another.
brycestruck002.jpg

My diesel with the boat behind it.
Deerhunting009.jpg

My other Ford
Birds001.jpg

Well I have had 15 others also but I don't have access to those so that will have to do for now........my wife says I have issues. The diesel is the only one that has stuck around. It now has a 9.5' camper on it. (Guess I need to get some pictures)

I see a pattern here.....Ford, followed by a Ford, followed by a Ford, followed by another Ford...Was Henry a great uncle or something??? :smirk: I have to say I've had my share of trucks many of which were Fords (Courier, F150 S/C, F350 dually 460, F250 C/C 460, F350 dually diesel, and my sons Ranger) but most favorite is what I have now an 03 Chevy 2500 HD 4X4 crew cab with a 6.0 gasser..sometimes I wish it had a diesel but I manage without it. :thumb:

I could use a 3" body lift too - but not for a truck......:cry:

A diesel is a must for us. When you put the camper on that weights 3300# then hook onto a 4000-6000 pound boat the gasers just don't compare. Our other truck is a 2005 4 door Chevy 1500 but I don't have any pictures of it.

A diesel is a must for us. When you put the camper on that weights 3300# then hook onto a 4000-6000 pound boat the gasers just don't compare. Our other truck is a 2005 4 door Chevy 1500 but I don't have any pictures of it.

I have only 1 grade (cajon pass) that gives me some trouble but I manage to pull i at 45-55 dependng on my load...AND traffic! The only other "concern" if that is mpg...

:thumb: I've got a feeling that that's going to look sick when you're all done. Yes we want some pictures and don't forget a night shot to show off your lights. :devil: :P

Ya james im still kinda up in the air as to what im going to do lifting options. It never goes offroad so i think im just gonna do the body lift. If I sell my plastics or my pipe ill be able to get the lift kit. and then like i said all the other fun stuff. SOmetime down the road she might need paint so well see. Ill get pics up soon its just really hard to see te LEDS cause thier so bright.

Here's my 88 Bronco that we ride in when we're wheelin, whoopin and rockin...

headers 2 into 1
auto
re-geared but don't know to what...has real low gearing, 70 mph is pushing it
quad shocks allaround
lifted (as you can see)
Things to be added:
a cage
light bar (4 KC's on the bumper)
tube bumper (prerunnerish)

bikeandbronco002.jpg