Show us Your Trucks!

I told him about you "Gang Members" and I would let him know how that works out this next riding season and when he comes home, I'll expose him to you....Maybe:smirk:
I'd reconsider................and I don't know you guys! ...:shocked:.......:smirk:

Hey guys little bit of an update on my truck I currently have my smoked tail lights, LED lights, exhaust, Billet grille,and custom exhaust tip installed. Were moving so I have to wait but I made a list of everything Im next:

-3 inch lift kit (suspension):banana::banana:
-Dual exhaust with 3 inch slash tips and flowmaster muffler
-Gutted 2nd cat
-Tinted windows
-Cold air intake
-Herculiner bedliner and rocker panel coating
-And a big fox sticker for the backwindow :):thumb:

Ill get pics up as soon as I get a chance :ride:

James

Staff member
Hey guys little bit of an update on my truck I currently have my smoked tail lights, LED lights, exhaust, Billet grille,and custom exhaust tip installed. Were moving so I have to wait but I made a list of everything Im next:

-3 inch lift kit (suspension):banana::banana:
-Dual exhaust with 3 inch slash tips and flowmaster muffler
-Gutted 2nd cat
-Tinted windows
-Cold air intake
-Herculiner bedliner and rocker panel coating
-And a big fox sticker for the backwindow :):thumb:
:thumb:
Ill get pics up as soon as I get a chance :ride:
Yeah we need pictures. :P :ride:

Nice toys man, I wanted to get a diese truck when i got my 08 silverado but that would have takin me over the top as far as payments but now i wish i woulds have just gotten one. Oh well I still like the I ended up with tho. I posted up some pix back there somewhere but really need to get some better pix of it .

OP - I saw your truck on TT awhile ago.

Hood ornament. :smirk:

There you can see the Problem Solver. :lol:

Here's my list of goodies:
-Built 350
-Weiand Intake
-650 Holley Carb
-Aggressive cam (don't know anymore details)
-400 Hydramatic-Turbo Trans
-3in Suspension Lift
-32in BF Goodrich A/T
-Mickey Thompson wheels

Working on new exhaust. I don't like my rusty headers.

Good to see D-Man and his avatar here. :banana:

OP - I saw your truck on TT awhile ago.

Hood ornament. :smirk:

There you can see the Problem Solver. :lol:

Here's my list of goodies:
-Built 350
-Weiand Intake
-650 Holley Carb
-Aggressive cam (don't know anymore details)
-400 Hydramatic-Turbo Trans
-3in Suspension Lift
-32in BF Goodrich A/T
-Mickey Thompson wheels

Working on new exhaust. I don't like my rusty headers.

Good to see D-Man and his avatar here. :banana:
1) Nice hood ornament....:thumb:

2) Out here I've been told you better have a glove to go with the bat otherwise it is considered a weapon...just sayin! :prof:

3) I like the old ride...ought to think about turnhing the white letters inside to black it all out...that'd be nice! :thumb:

1) Nice hood ornament....:thumb:

2) Out here I've been told you better have a glove to go with the bat otherwise it is considered a weapon...just sayin! :prof:

3) I like the old ride...ought to think about turnhing the white letters inside to black it all out...that'd be nice! :thumb:
1. Thanks! I have to do something with it, the bolts keep untightening.

2. Shoot, is that true? I'm probably going to take it out, it's just been a joke with the stuff written on it. Same with the umbrella. :lol:

3. Sorry, I don't understand what you mean about the letters. :thinking:

1. Thanks! I have to do something with it, the bolts keep untightening.

2. Shoot, is that true? I'm probably going to take it out, it's just been a joke with the stuff written on it. Same with the umbrella. :lol:

3. Sorry, I don't understand what you mean about the letters. :thinking:
You ought to think about turning your tires so the white letters (that is so 90's...:smirk:) are not showing...you'll have all black tires and wheels.....It would look pretty nice!

You ought to think about turning your tires so the white letters (that is so 90's...:smirk:) are not showing...you'll have all black tires and wheels.....It would look pretty nice!
Ohhhh! I gotcha. I'm thinking about getting a 6in suspension lift and 35in M/T tires and then I would turn the tires. I see what you mean, that would look better. :thumb:

my first truck and quad: 87' Nissan Hardbody and 2006 Suzuki Z400

my second truck and first bike: 2000 Chevy 1500 (Fabtech's show truck) and 1999 Yamaha WR400

my newest truck and bike: 2006 Nissan Titan and 2007 Yamaha WR450

Hey can you help me unload my bike?

Yes I like my truck. I was trying out my new sneakers I laced up on it last weekend...