Show us Your Trucks!

This is my first truck its a 98' F150 3-door. It has a 4.6 V8 in her, with K&N intake, Exhaust, She sits on a 6" Fabtech lift in the wrong, and dropped 2" in the rear. She rides on 35" tires with KMC Wheels. I love her :)View attachment 9172View attachment 9173View attachment 9174View attachment 9175
Nice, I used to have a 98 with 4door...4.6 ...6inch BDS and 35inch xterrains

old98.jpg

I have lived in Cali all my life and never understood the prerunner look with the sagging rear end. I guess that is why the youth have their pants sagging pass their assess...:noidea: My truck would not be able to be "a Truck" if I sagged the rear. And "easier to load bikes in"? Really?....Lazy :moon: kids.....

I have lived in Cali all my life and never understood the prerunner look with the sagging rear end. I guess that is why the youth have their pants sagging pass their assess...:noidea: My truck would not be able to be "a Truck" if I sagged the rear. And "easier to load bikes in"? Really?....Lazy :moon: kids.....

I feel the same way about any truck that has a bed shorter than 8ft. I mean come the flip on get a real truck with a real bed. Pretty soon they'll start making plywood in 6ft lengths :picard:

haha Luckily I am not one of those kids that sag there pants. ha I bought the truck like this. I like the look of it right now, All my friends are trying to tell me to drop the back more by taking out the blocks in the back. I won't be doing that haha, i'm into performance not looks :)

I can't stand the long bed trucks, just looks weird to me, but then again i don't have a use for the long beds, all i got to put in the back is a dirt bike!

Although i agree with the whole saggin pants thing, i work in a tool rental and have to load heavy equipment all day. I used to enjoy a how a slightly lifted truck looks, but after haveing people come in and get a 250+lb plate compactor and sit there and watch while my 135lb ass and another guy try to load it into there f350 with 8" of lift........... i don't like lifted trucks anymore. Its just not very practical

hey just brought this home this last saturday! she's all mine! first truck i bought! going to be the last for a LONG time!

Attachments

• IMG_0298.JPG
    IMG_0298.JPG
    268.8 KB · Views: 27