Show us Your Trucks!

I traded the Grand Cherokee in on a 2012 Subaru impreza but then I realized life without a jeep is not worth living. So I bought this piece of shit.

View attachment 8572

1990 Grand Wagoneer with a 360 v8 that makes a break to neck 150hp.
So far I have added polly motor mounts, 4" lift, custom rear bumper, 17x8 wheels and the 265/70r17 Goodyear duratracs I had on the last jeep.

I plan to keep it on the road for the summer, maybe add a custom front bumper. However this winter the motor is coming out and getting worked over. I'd like to see at least 300 ponies. Maybe swap the axle gears, add lockers and 35's as well.

Nice! :thumb: I just got my first Jeep I think I'm hooked :devil:
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/threads/free-new-whip-smirk.4822/

I traded the Grand Cherokee in on a 2012 Subaru impreza but then I realized life without a jeep is not worth living. So I bought this piece of shit.

View attachment 8572

1990 Grand Wagoneer with a 360 v8 that makes a break to neck 150hp.
So far I have added polly motor mounts, 4" lift, custom rear bumper, 17x8 wheels and the 265/70r17 Goodyear duratracs I had on the last jeep.

I plan to keep it on the road for the summer, maybe add a custom front bumper. However this winter the motor is coming out and getting worked over. I'd like to see at least 300 ponies. Maybe swap the axle gears, add lockers and 35's as well.

:prof: i say go for a 454 or a diesel and d60s :smirk:

Dang my v6 "soccer mom car" has more ponies than that. :P What's the torque?

You using this to haul your bike around with?

Yes, along with offroading, hunting and camping with the family.

Makes an alleged 280ft lbs. Considering it won't even bark the tires, 23 years after it was built, its a little lower than that these days.

I also need to finish removing the wood grain stickers.

Yes, along with offroading, hunting and camping with the family.

Makes an alleged 280ft lbs. Considering it won't even bark the tires, 23 years after it was built, its a little lower than that these days.

I also need to finish removing the wood grain stickers.

Do you have emissions there? If not... Knock all that emissions crap off, cam,long tubes,some head work,carb it... And call it a day... If short block feels good... I wouldn't touch it. They are bullet proof. Save your money and get a built trans.

If it has MPEFI than it should make more ponies than any carb set up over the RPM range but I'm gonna go with it's TBI in which case carb would make more power... But it still ain't good for mileage, And economy wise is how I speak. It's how I get bikes newer than 94ish RM250 :smirk:

If it has MPEFI than it should make more ponies than any carb set up over the RPM range but I'm gonna go with it's TBI in which case carb would make more power... But it still ain't good for mileage, And economy wise is how I speak. It's how I get bikes newer than 94ish RM250 :smirk:

No.. You got all your stuff because mommy and pappy felt sorry that you were riding a 140.