Show us Your Trucks!

Only occassionally?

What is the first text messegae i read today........ "My truck just died on me and wont stay started" From riley... :lol:
I got that one too. me thinks toasted bearings :devil:

You know what...eff yall. :smirk:

OK. My Chevy breaks down slightly more than occasionally. FACK. That damn post jinxed me!!

It seriously broke down 20 minutes after that post.:lol::cry::lol: But mostly...:cry::cry::cry:

Oops! I only glanced at it, got distracted, then posted a few minutes later and I thought Jake was getting a Silverado! The eff you doing getting a Ford? :shocked:

Sorry Jax! :picard: Maybe that's why I got stuck with a Chevy...I thought I was buying a Ford. :P
:smirk: its only temporary. should be getting rid it and getting a chevy 1500 soon. the v10 is powerful but sucks gas

My new-to-me 96 ranger that i just got today. It not big or pretty but it will haul the bikes around :thumb:

Attachments

This is my stock 1996 Cruiser I have had since 2000 and 27,000 miles. (Kid Mover/The Cruiser or The Tank)

Well, it looked a little funny after I got it back from the shop with the stock LTX 275/70/16 Michelins

So Today I gave her a bigger pair of shoes that should work out nice. MT 295/75/16 Hankooks

This is my stock 1996 Cruiser I have had since 2000 and 27,000 miles. (Kid Mover/The Cruiser or The Tank)

Well, it looked a little funny after I got it back from the shop with the stock LTX 275/70/16 Michelins

So Today I gave her a bigger pair of shoes that should work out nice. MT 295/75/16 Hankooks
Did you go with an OME kit? Clean looking 80. :thumb: