Show us your christmas trees

fucking 530 always gotta be on the other side of the road

ps, i really miss lugnut and wish dude would stop in and say hey im alive.

i just heard from TWS as well the other week and he is still alive :banana:

one other member i really wish was still around was that one guy from india who would go on jungle rides and come across elephant...forget his name right now but he was cool/.

i was so going to say this. i was planning on starting tomorrow thinking i would be ahead... half my neighborhood already has lights up...l some of them before thanksgiving this year.

We will get ours this Friday and the kids will set it up Saturday. Tree Farm guys that usually rent a parcel off the County moved to SCC and called me to let me know where they are. Always gives me a great deal on any size/type I want. I also pick up as many left overs as I can fit in the truck the day before or after christmas for the annual Man Trip over MLK to burn in OW. :drool:Nothing like a pile of christmas trees to throw on the fire for fireball fun.... I usually bring 8 myself stacked over the cab and on top of everything packed in the bed.:thumb:

We will get ours this Friday and the kids will set it up Saturday. Tree Farm guys that usually rent a parcel off the County moved to SCC and called me to let me know where they are. Always gives me a great deal on any size/type I want. I also pick up as many left overs as I can fit in the truck the day before or after christmas for the annual Man Trip over MLK to burn in OW. :drool:Nothing like a pile of christmas trees to throw on the fire for fireball fun.... I usually bring 8 myself stacked over the cab and on top of everything packed in the bed.:thumb:
Damn heathen!!