Show us your christmas trees

So last night my wife and I decided it was time to throw a tree up since we have a few extra family members rolling into town this weekend. JR bailed on us as decorating the tree is a family thing, but my wife and I managed to get it handled.
xmas tree.JPG

you baller you... getting the 2nd story roof as well. i have those arched roof tiles and my fat ass breaks em to easy so i dont bother... i like the look tho.

you baller you... getting the 2nd story roof as well. i have those arched roof tiles and my fat ass breaks em to easy so i dont bother... i like the look tho.
I will throw credit for JR on the house lights. With the broken finger it made it hard to crawl up there and hang them, so JR put the lights up this year. This was the first time, I have not done the house lights. He put them up a couple weeks back.

We go all out on outside christmas decorations. My dad has finally handed down climbing up to the second story to my brother and brother in law. :lol:

Bought a 12 ft tree in a box on black Friday. The wife and I were super busy this month so we didn't get to putting up the tree until the night before last. Opened the box and half the tree was missing. Argggg!!!!! It was very frustrating. Dug the old tree out of the garage and put it up, Good thing we still had it as we were planning on getting rid of it. At least returning this half a tree was not too painful.

Bought a 12 ft tree in a box on black Friday. The wife and I were super busy this month so we didn't get to putting up the tree until the night before last. Opened the box and half the tree was missing. Argggg!!!!! It was very frustrating. Dug the old tree out of the garage and put it up, Good thing we still had it as we were planning on getting rid of it. At least returning this half a tree was not too painful.
I bought an 8 foot artificial 12 years ago and for the last 4 years we just leave off the bottom section and put it up on a crate because the whole tree was to huge around the bottom. :noidea: Leaves more room for gifts and is easier to decorate and ends up looking just as nice. This year however my wife wanted a real tree so we got a nice little Nobel Fir.