Other Show Off Your Green Machine

0727111701-00.jpg

Photo0491.jpg

Photo0579.jpg

:banana:

I had an old buggy very similar to that one shown...2 seater, steel frame, Summit racing seats, aluminum tank behind the seats...don't know what this one has but mine had a 1835 motor....dang thing was built backwards, backend always wanted to pass the front. :smirk:

I had an old buggy very similar to that one shown...2 seater, steel frame, Summit racing seats, aluminum tank behind the seats...don't know what this one has but mine had a 1835 motor....dang thing was built backwards, backend always wanted to pass the front. :smirk:

Yeah we got it YEARS ago and just now started playing with it. Still has a stock 1600cc motor in it with a few tricks done to it but we are slowly building a new engine for it. I almost like it as much as my dirt bike :smirk:

Very nice bikes! I have a 2004 Kx125 that I got a while ago, and I am starting a full tear down on the bike. I really want a Pro Circuit linkage arm for my Kx, and I have looked EVERYWHERE for it online, but still can't find anything available. Where did you purchase yours from? It would be greatly appreciated for the info. Thanks!

Very nice bikes! I have a 2004 Kx125 that I got a while ago, and I am starting a full tear down on the bike. I really want a Pro Circuit linkage arm for my Kx, and I have looked EVERYWHERE for it online, but still can't find anything available. Where did you purchase yours from? It would be greatly appreciated for the info. Thanks!

Sir, I think everyone would appreciate a build thread! :rocker:

Its the same one that fits the 250 (04), right