Other Show Off Your Green Machine

2012-05-12-13-43-24-jpg.13453

My current machine, 2006 KXF250

Attachments

• 2012-05-12 13.43.24.jpg
    2012-05-12 13.43.24.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 169
That bike needs a good hard beating. ..

It's had a few, I use a razor to clean the scuffs up on the plastic and a sharpie to touch up dings on frame and rims. I put wd40 on the plastics and graphics to make them shine. Some things on the bike that are cast are painted silver, (because the cases were stained from being dirty for so long. I tried pressure washers, soda blasting, everything...) and I tear the bike down twice a year to clean and grease everything REAL good Josmoloco.

It's had a few, I use a razor to clean the scuffs up on the plastic and a sharpie to touch up dings on frame and rims. I put wd40 on the plastics and graphics to make them shine. Some things on the bike that are cast are painted silver, (because the cases were stained from being dirty for so long. I tried pressure washers, soda blasting, everything...) and I tear the bike down twice a year to clean and grease everything REAL good Josmoloco.
That's craziness to me, but if that's what you enjoy I'm not here to knock on it. My graphics are getting thrashed ever when Im not crashing haha. I did strip the paint off my frame and polish it at one point. .. much better look and worth the 6hrs of work.

That's craziness to me, but if that's what you enjoy I'm not here to knock on it. My graphics are getting thrashed ever when Im not crashing haha. I did strip the paint off my frame and polish it at one point. .. much better look and worth the 6hrs of work.

Hey, on the bright side of things the only things i've replaced are the tires, one piston (piston kit only), chain, and rear brake pads. So i haven't sunk too much money into it as far as maintenance, and i'm happy with the build.