Amatuer Shout out to Monkey-Boy.

N-Edge - :thumb: It is always refreshing to hear that our kids to actually behave and are polite when they are out of our presents. Good job on a well raised kid!

Indeed something to be proud of Edge. My son makes me proud too with his ability to be polite, earn excellent grades and just about everything else. We are all fortunate to have good kids and I feel sorry for the schmucks that have crappy kids.

N-Edge - :thumb: It is always refreshing to hear that our kids to actually behave and are polite when they are out of our presents. Good job on a well raised kid!

Presents or presence :thinking:

Could go either way in my house :facepalm:

It is always nice to hear good things about your kids. Im thinking monkey boy needs a new name. Afterall he is now a man-cub and no longer a little monkey. That is what going away to camp does for 15 year olds. It turns your little boy into a "man-cub." At 18-20 years of age typically you drop the "cub" part and he then becomes a full blown man.

Kudos to you and the Monkey-Boy :clap: You clearly have done a good job! Your proud parents and that is something to be happy about.:thumb:

Maybe the Monkey can teach you how to post pics and vids. I bet he knows how:P