Amatuer Shout out to Monkey-Boy.

From only knowing you for a realtively short time, your heart is definitely in the right place. :prof::thumb:
You know you do what you can. I can't complain, My son has done good so far. We are way proud of him putting his plans on hold and going to Chile for 2 years. It has definitely opened his eyes and he has touched a lot of people over there. ONE MORE WEEK!!!!:banana:

It is always nice to hear good things about your kids. Im thinking monkey boy needs a new name. Afterall he is now a man-cub and no longer a little monkey. That is what going away to camp does for 15 year olds. It turns your little boy into a "man-cub." At 18-20 years of age typically you drop the "cub" part and he then becomes a full blown man.

Kudos to you and the Monkey-Boy :clap: You clearly have done a good job! Your proud parents and that is something to be happy about.:thumb:

Maybe the Monkey can teach you how to post pics and vids. I bet he knows how:P
True that Sun! I woke up and my little monkey is 21 and he has turned into a fine young man.

My generation of kids is a bunch of whiny, rude bishes. I'm glad to see Monkey-Boy aint like that! Roost to ole Nedge for raising him right. :thumb:

And get your boy to make a DBA account!

Well Troops, just gonna give a quick recap of the weekend. Started very poorly with our truck puking the tranny about 4 miles before we hit the border. I felt sick because I knew that the season for Monkey-boy came down to these last 2 races. The MX crowd did not fail to impress as rig after rig stopped to make sure we were OK. One rig took Monkey-boy's 150 on down but had no room for any passengers. The next rig that stopped took Monkey-boy and Monkey- girl down with them after I passed on their passports as I still needed to deal with the truck. The next rig that stopped loaded up Monkey-boy's 250 and I jumped in their Motorhome. We made it late and I was so thankful to them all. :thumb: Monkey-boy finished 2nd in the first moto but the young fella he was competing against wadded up in the first corner and took at trip in the ambulance. It was pretty much over at that point. It was a crappy way to win the season because the other kid broke his elbow real bad in that crash. So, two things - the MX crowd is full of great people and I am making a commitment to help anyone in need:thumb: way to go Monkey- boy

James

Staff member
Ouch, I'm guessing that Monkey-Boy is fine though as I just saw him on xbox live. :P

What happened? :prof: Come Mr. Edge you know that we need details (and pictures). Is he out for the season now?

Yes the moto community is still one of the most decent groups out there. :thumb::ride:

1. That blows on the truck taking a crap. :(
2. 2 :thumb: for the MX families stopping and getting the family to the races.
3. Great job on the championship for Monkey Boy :thumb:
4. Hope the kid that broke his elbow heals and is ready to bang bars next season.
5. Make sure you keep that door open for all your fellow riders/race support teams that are in need of help/support.

Great story to hear. I always enjoy hearing how racers and families step up to help each other out no matter what the situation is.

OH yeah - Gingersnaps - Read all the sentences and not just skim through it:smirk:

James

Staff member
Monkey-boy is fine James, it was the kid he was competing against that broke his elbow. Tell Monkey-boy to get the he'll off of X-box! :smirk:

OH yeah - Gingersnaps - Read all the sentences and not just skim through it:smirk:
:facepalm: I guess I did read that wrong, I thought MB (Monkey-Boy) and the BEG (broken elbow guy) had a crash in the first corner. BEG broke his elbow (obviously) and MB was also injured (injuries unknown) and transported via ambulance. However I guess MB couldn't have finished in P2 if he was taking a ride on the meat wagon at that time. :bonk:

I guess I'd better cut back on those pills, eh? :smirk: :faint:

Yippy!! for Monkey Boy:clap:
Please tell me at the track you didnt yell "go monkey boy!" It's time:prof: for a more studly nickname. I think he has earned it. But we will always think of him as monkey boy here:smirk: Has he ever been on DBA? Or do you try and keep him away from your private, online life? We all know he's on XBox:lol:

Boo Hoo!! for bad tranny. That sucks! :thumbsdown:

Right on!! for all the good people in the dirt bike community that stepped up to help:banana::thumb:

@ Sun - I really never call him Monkey-Boy, at least, not when I'm not on here :thumb:
Thanks to all for the kind words Troops :thumb: Hopefully, Monkey-Truck is ready tonight or at least by tomorrow morning. :fingers crossed:

:clap: way to go monkey boy! :cheers:

As for monkey dad :picard:. Come on monkey dad step up and buy a NEW rig to get monkey family to and fro safely :prof:

:smirk: