Injured Shoulder X-Ray

Going through airport security should be interesting. :lol:

For some reason it always took me longer to get cleared whenever I went through the x-ray scanner. Other people would step out and be told that they're cleared, while I'd have to stand and wait. They'll probably take you to a backroom... :eek:

All right!! I'm gonna get me a little backroom action. :whip::moon:

Thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks.
IMHO....

Old%20Cars%20Suck.jpg

So what you're saying is .... if it weren't for BAD LUCK you wouldn't have any !!!!! :prof:

back in the old days when Saddleback as still open my friend and his brother were riding on a track (small bikes) when the older brother just crested a hill and was hit by a kid goign the wrong way... that knocked him off his bike, dazed and confused and before he could get out fo the way his brother came over the top and ran him over braign his collar bone! Pretty sure he'd have had only minor scrapes and bruises from the head-on (clipped bars and pegs)... his brother added a little salt to the wound or should I say frosting to the cake! :cripple:

Same thing happen to me but not the last part!

I've always had my fair share of dirt naps but never got injured. I'm also thinking it might be an age-related issue. :foul:

Thanks, Trav. I need all the luck I can get.:thumb:

Thanks to you also, WG. What worries me the most is, how far back will I have to scale? :spin:

Regardless of how far back you go remember one thing........ You will still be in front of Geek and Rez. :smirk: :lol:

What CDA's trying to say is... with AGE comes THE CAGE.... HAH... I changed my mind on that idea after the last rezride... My main thing is I need to consider the ride we're going on... the group, etc. if it's just TIMO, TraV CDA and (2 speed) RACK I might reconsider going and wait for the FRQ's to post up a trip..... :smirk:

Hey Rez I slowed WAAAYYY down this last trip. I'm looking for a single speed transmission now.