She's naked...

SRAD97750

Staff member
Maintenance ranges from 3-15 milllion dollars depending on the extent of the corrosion and cycle life of the components installed.
Custom interiors range from 1-5 million... just the interior.

Thanks. No, I don't get to wear the wig at work. But I will be wearing a goPro soon.:thumb:

These particular companies that contract maintenance through us... They are nigeria based "hodge" flight companies. Strange folk, the nigerians...

Every male in the muslim faith must travel to mecca once in their life. Thusly there is a high demand for flights directly to mecca from the surrounding muslim regions.

MAX AIR had us remove 50% of the lavatories and galleys, and in place jammed seats with the least legroom they could possibly manage and still be "safe." We managed 604 passenger seats.

At $2600+ per seat round trip, they make the 11 million dollars (they paid us in maintenance) back in a few days. A booming business.

I sold a couple of mil of Mack trucks with Eze-Pak dumster loaders for garbage in their capital city. Cash deal as their government is scketchy to say the least!

SRAD97750

Staff member
604 seats? :faint:

Whats the weirdest thing you've found on an airplane?

its amazing that something that large can be supported by 12-16 tires thats nuts!
Well, it's 18, 28 ply, tires inflated to 210psi nitrogen. We change them frequently!

WEIRD??? Not found alot of weird stuff personally except dead cats, snake skins, dead owls, pigeons, and shotty maintenance. Mostly just gross stuff...

604 seats... "how many people do they want to kill at one time?" :thumb: