She ain't no beauty queen

Here's mine. Come do em
DSC02239.jpg

you pay my way down there, and get supplies, scotch brite, wire brush and a small wire brush, rust reformer, and whatever paint you want, and i'll do it! :lol:

24hour cure? I could paint the whole truck in 4 hours :lol:

Get a grinder with a wirewheel.

i painted the other set of rims in 2hrs total including prep, this set i went all out on, 3 hours just to get them in primer, I just put on the first coat of plastidip, im gonna do 1 more if the can doesnt run out. No grinder, no wire wheel, otherwise i would have, and it probably would have done a better job frankly.

i painted the other set of rims in 2hrs total including prep, this set i went all out on, 3 hours just to get them in primer, I just put on the first coat of plastidip, im gonna do 1 more if the can doesnt run out. No grinder, no wire wheel, otherwise i would have, and it probably would have done a better job frankly.

Es muy importante to have nice "matching wheels" to take the focus off the multi-colored body parts.... :shocked:..... :thinking: ......:smirk:

IMAG0249-1.jpg

Next time, you might want to pop off that weight (mark on the tire where it goes first) that way you can get the whole rim, so when you change tires and have them rebalanced, you won't have a bare spot. Just my 3 1/2 cents worth.:noidea:

well, both of the rear wheels got screwed up, the second coat of plastidip didnt go on right, so im gonna have to redo them, and I will pop off the wheel weight, didnt even think about that, thanks.

new parts on the way. This tuesday, new idler arm, then shocks for the front. After that, gonna replace a bunch of the steering components if they are needed. Going to clean and inspect the center link, inner and outer tie rod ends, ball joints, and all of my bushings.

Another update 2 pics for now more to come tomorrow, been a busy bee. Bought a set of 15" steelies for my truck, gonna mount up a nice set of tires to those. Coated the inside of my bed, bought a tach and installed it.
IMAG0315.jpg
IMAG0324.jpg

I'd have them mounted befor i plasti'd them. Unless you mount them by hand, and being very careful.... My tire machine would rip those wheels a new arse hole lol...