Shangralah Saturday

Nice report Timo. I'm sure your brother had a few choice words for you.:lol: Love to see this as there is no time for me to ride right now. Can't wait to get out there with you guys next fall. Thanksgiving?

Nice report Timo. I'm sure your brother had a few choice words for you.:lol: Love to see this as there is no time for me to ride right now. Can't wait to get out there with you guys next fall. Thanksgiving?
You will probably be busy in the kitchen cooking up a turkey feast for the patrons. You will have them all so addicted to your food you will never be able to leave. :noidea:

You will probably be busy in the kitchen cooking up a turkey feast for the patrons. You will have them all so addicted to your food you will never be able to leave. :noidea:
:thumb: I'm getting ready to make him an offer on his WR450 since it will just be sitting in the garage now....:smirk:

Still am trying to find a way to get out there that week. I really really will need to by then as my desert boner will be very prodigious by then.:shocked: