South Shake Down ride at Gorman.

Just saw this thread, sorry sun, I also have work and then will be heading to OW for annual Man Trip for MLK weekend. Deffinately not a sexist thing with me as I ride with my daughters all the time (and Rack does ride like a girl).:smirk: you be sure to have fun a break that new head in easy.

Hey Sun - I'm very fortunate that I can buzz off pretty much any time I want, provided I don't have something scheduled, so you got to know that I would be there for a ride - it's just that it would take me a good 2 days of driving to get there - I'll raise my glass to your ride and wish I was there though:thumb:

I don't like Gorman too much but I will meet you up there for the ride. Wait, did you say weekday? Let me check my calendar. Sorry Sun, I have to work also. :P I like to ride with anyone who is willing to ride so don't include me in the boy not like girl riding thing. :thumb: I am hoping we can all get together again for a nice ride and we will let Rez lead the way. :thinking:

I think most of you "would" ride with me, but only a few alone with me. It's called wife or girl friend doesnt want you alone on the trail with another woman. I get it. I respect it and I also hate it. Then there is the doesnt want to ride because Im a girl, purely because IM A GIRL. Then there is the "dude time rides" throw me in and some think it will change the vibe because Im a girl. And in all honesty it probably does slightly. Some may feel they have to watch what they say or look out for me. I get it, and I respect it. Just as I like my "girl friend time." Everybody needs their buddie time with the same sex. Often with guys that time is spent on bikes together. It is important and theraputic. I get it. This is all part of the reality of being in a male dominated sport. In a perfect world all of my girl friends would love to ride, own bikes, have my schedule, live near me, be confident enough to ride without a guy along and ride the stuff I like to ride. But that is sooo not the case. Anyhow, I look forward to another ride with you 530, however it works out. I especially look forward to another Rez Ride but without a Rez Rash:blush:

I have no skill, I am a second gear rider :prof: Are you sure you want to ride with me :thinking:

I fear that YOU will hand ME my ass! :blush:

BTW - CDA tells me I ride like a girl and that I need to sack up. We should be fine together :smirk:

2nd gear trails are my favorite:thumb: not only can you ride like a girl but, you can break that dress out you've been wanting to wear and I wont even bat an eye. Just tone down the orange a bit will ya?:smirk:

Just saw this thread, sorry sun, I also have work and then will be heading to OW for annual Man Trip for MLK weekend. Deffinately not a sexist thing with me as I ride with my daughters all the time (and Rack does ride like a girl).:smirk: you be sure to have fun a break that new head in easy.

Annual "man trip":moon:

Im glad you have your Daughter's into riding. I always like seeing Dads spend time with their girls on bikes. Good job Dad:thumb: Funny about the "break in," some say hard and fast, some say slow and easy. I say bring it on!! Shake it, dont break it.

I could ride during the week, depending on day/time.

Keep me posted via facebook, if you will.

You got it Bill. I look forward to hearing how the 18 person ride went:smirk::popcorn: 18!! Holy smoke! I've done two 16 person rides and they took alllll day long. We didnt get nearly as far as we had planned but socially it was FUN!! It's all about fun in the sun and being on the bikes anyways.

Hey Sun - I'm very fortunate that I can buzz off pretty much any time I want, provided I don't have something scheduled, so you got to know that I would be there for a ride - it's just that it would take me a good 2 days of driving to get there - I'll raise my glass to your ride and wish I was there though:thumb:

Well there is more then 2 days left till next Thursday, so start planning Ledge:D

Thanks for all the replies. I look forward to riding with you all in 2012 hopefully.

Sun - if I did not just burn a bunch of days, I would tool with you. I'll ride any trails you want. Week days are tough for me as well, but I might be able to sneak out one day and chase you around.

It's all about the ride so who cares if we are dudes or chicks riding together. I have seen the places you have gone and it is impressive.

Enjoy your break in ride on Thursday and we will stay in touch and a ride soon.

Cheers - CDA

Oh and if Rack had a skirt on while doing the Salmon run, I would have had a sweet view of his Cheetah thong he wears when he rides. :smirk:

Sun - if I did not just burn a bunch of days, I would tool with you. I'll ride any trails you want. Week days are tough for me as well, but I might be able to sneak out one day and chase you around.

It's all about the ride so who cares if we are dudes or chicks riding together. I have seen the places you have gone and it is impressive.

Enjoy your break in ride on Thursday and we will stay in touch and a ride soon.

Cheers - CDA

Oh and if Rack had a skirt on while doing the Salmon run, I would have had a sweet view of his Cheetah thong he wears when he rides. :smirk:

Thank you for your kind words. I like your attitude. It IS all about riding however, I'd be chasing YOU to catch up, and gladly. Im not trying to impress here, Gee CDA Im not THAT good:lol: I just need more riding buddies to keep me from heading out alone and getting in deep trouble or, getting a lecture from my Husband and others.

I would pay to see that Cheetah thong going upstream:smirk:

Yes, keep in touch CDA as well as others here at DBA for some weekday riding.

Note: I do sometimes get weekends off also.:cheers:

You know I would ride with you anytime and don't have any wife/girlfriend issues, especially because mine knows you. Just can't do weekdays. But wanna ride somewhere next Sunday....

Thank you for your kind words. I like your attitude. It IS all about riding however, I'd be chasing YOU to catch up, and gladly. Im not trying to impress here, Gee CDA Im not THAT good:lol: I just need more riding buddies to keep me from heading out alone and getting in deep trouble or, getting a lecture from my Husband and others.

I would pay to see that Cheetah thong going upstream:smirk:

Yes, keep in touch CDA as well as others here at DBA for some weekday riding.

Note: I do sometimes get weekends off also.:cheers:

I'll show you my cheetah thing as long as that ass Palmer is not around. :lol:

You know I would ride with you anytime and don't have any wife/girlfriend issues, especially because mine knows you. Just can't do weekdays. But wanna ride somewhere next Sunday....

Doubt I can do next Sunday. I look forward to seeing you and your wife again though, and hopefully soon.

I'll show you my cheetah thing as long as that ass Palmer is not around. :lol:

I only want to see it flying through the air. I'll hold Palmer off:deadhorse:

Way to much info Rack (DICK). Don't you have a bruise to heal..I could message it for you if you need me to. :hug:

Really though sun, I have zero issues about who or how a rider friend rides. It's all about riding. :thumb: