South Shake Down ride at Gorman.

:ride:Im hoping to pick up my bike next week. I will drive to Bakersfield and then back to Gorman early AM, hopefully in time to meet up with someone who wants to rack up some miles there with me:banana:

Anyone available next week, weekday? I feel like Im wasting my time posting here because rarely do I get any takers here, just a lot of talkers.

Well?? Anyone?

Let the excuses begin:P

:ride:Im hoping to pick up my bike next week. I will drive to Bakersfield and then back to Gorman early AM, hopefully in time to meet up with someone who wants to rack up some miles there with me:banana:

Anyone available next week, weekday? I feel like Im wasting my time posting here because rarely do I get any takers here, just a lot of talkers.

Well?? Anyone?

No excuses here. I will NOT be there. I'm a weekend warrior. I work during the week.

its just too far of a drive for a day trip for me sun ./.. sorry

but its never a waste of time to start these threads... yo never know someone might be able to make it.

No excuses here. I will NOT be there. I'm a weekend warrior. I work during the week.

Yea, "work," the most common and "valid" excuse. I work this weekend and a lot of other weekends unfortunately:rolleyes: Thanks for the RSVP:thumb:

its just too far of a drive for a day trip for me sun ./.. sorry

but its never a waste of time to start these threads... yo never know someone might be able to make it.

Yea, yea....

I may have to post up some where else:devil:

Reality is....Im not a dude. That is half of my problem and it sucks!!! If it were the LPNF and others were going you'd be on it! Just sayin....

Yea, yea....

I may have to post up some where else:devil:

Reality is....Im not a dude. That is half of my problem and it sucks!!! If it were the LPNF and others were going you'd be on it! Just sayin....

not for 1 day i wouldnt... the only time ive been up there was camping or party and crashing at geeks. i understand what your saying about the sex but for me personally... check sig :P. ive rode with ya before and you have been better then some of the dudes i have rode with in the past.

not for 1 day i wouldnt... the only time ive been up there was camping or party and crashing at geeks. i understand what your saying about the sex but for me personally... check sig :P. ive rode with ya before and you have been better then some of the dudes i have rode with in the past.

I just have to give you some shit Trav:P

I appreciate your compliment, and I know it's far for you.

Personally, I will drive far to ride if I have to. But that's just me and my desparateness to ride period. If my situation were different, I wouldnt even have to post up to ride. However, I work a lot of weekends. So if it isnt logistics it's availbility and if it isnt availability it is because Im a chick, and if it isnt because Im a chick it is skill level. It's always something:banghead: It just gets old at times, that's all. Dont mean to seem all bitchy like. Im a bit grumpy from being off the bike for the last 4 mos.. I'll manage. I always do some how:banana::ride:

shit I would prolly get banned if i didnt ride for 4 months. Also i know what your going through... sometimes its tough getting someone to ride mid week with ya. I have been lucky the last couple weeks... OW everyone was already there and SRAD was cool enough to show me the good stuff at BM again.

Gorman/LPNF wasn't kind to me when I was there ...:cry:...:smirk:... PLUS I too will be working ...:foul: Be careful little girl! :prof:

LPNF is closed. Gorman (the park section) is perfect for you. But I hear ya, WORK! That four letter word that always gets in the way of fun.

Little girl?:poke: Who ya callin little girl?:lol::P:moon:

:ride:

I got a rider for next week. Oh goody, young and fast to hand me my ass:shocked::lol:

It's all good. Rode with him before.:thumb:

Feel free to join us Thursday at Gorman if anyone is interested.

I don't like Gorman too much but I will meet you up there for the ride. Wait, did you say weekday? Let me check my calendar. Sorry Sun, I have to work also. :P I like to ride with anyone who is willing to ride so don't include me in the boy not like girl riding thing. :thumb: I am hoping we can all get together again for a nice ride and we will let Rez lead the way. :thinking:

Well?? Anyone?

I don't like Gorman too much but I will meet you up there for the ride. Wait, did you say weekday? Let me check my calendar. Sorry Sun, I have to work also. :P I like to ride with anyone who is willing to ride so don't include me in the boy not like girl riding thing. :thumb: I am hoping we can all get together again for a nice ride and we will let Rez lead the way. :thinking:

I might know how to get there ....:thinking: ....and get back, it's just HOW LONG it will take to do both of those........:smirk:

I just have to give you some shit Trav:P

I appreciate your compliment, and I know it's far for you.

Personally, I will drive far to ride if I have to. But that's just me and my desparateness to ride period. If my situation were different, I wouldnt even have to post up to ride. However, I work a lot of weekends. So if it isnt logistics it's availbility and if it isnt availability it is because Im a chick, and if it isnt because Im a chick it is skill level. It's always something:banghead: It just gets old at times, that's all. Dont mean to seem all bitchy like. Im a bit grumpy from being off the bike for the last 4 mos.. I'll manage. I always do some how:banana::ride:

I have no skill, I am a second gear rider :prof: Are you sure you want to ride with me :thinking:

I got a rider for next week. Oh goody, young and fast to hand me my ass:shocked::lol:

It's all good. Rode with him before.:thumb:

Feel free to join us Thursday at Gorman if anyone is interested.

I fear that YOU will hand ME my ass! :blush:

BTW - CDA tells me I ride like a girl and that I need to sack up. We should be fine together :smirk: