Pro Ryan Dungey looks good on the KTM

I think Yamaha needs new riders in the 450 class, Stewart is the only one thats reconized now, and thats kinda sad because of his bad rep/ Say, does anyone know what happend to Josh Hill?

JS& is one of the most popular and well know riders, especially outside the dirtbike riding community.

As soon as I heard that DeCoster went to KTM I knew other Zook riders wouldnt be to far behind... The man hand grromed Dungey to be a champion and they have an excellent relationship... DeCoster is the one who told KTM to pick up Allessi too providing that his father didnt come along....
KTM needs this... they make a good bike but they never had a great race program.... I bet Chad Reed will fall into that KTM mix somehow as well.

James

Staff member
I think Yamaha needs new riders in the 450 class, Stewart is the only one thats reconized now, and thats kinda sad because of his bad rep/ Say, does anyone know what happend to Josh Hill?
The JGR team isn't doing to bad, Brayton seems to be slowly creeping to the front/top.
As soon as I heard that DeCoster went to KTM I knew other Zook riders wouldnt be to far behind... The man hand grromed Dungey to be a champion and they have an excellent relationship... DeCoster is the one who told KTM to pick up Allessi too providing that his father didnt come along....
KTM needs this... they make a good bike but they never had a great race program.... I bet Chad Reed will fall into that KTM mix somehow as well.
:thumb: Can't wait to see what happens now that Dungey and DeCoster are back together again, Poto had better watch out. :ride:

Back on the bike at Hart and Huntington, will be in the gates at A1:thumb:

The JGR team isn't doing to bad, Brayton seems to be slowly creeping to the front/top.
Brayton started moving up so good, he jump back over to Honda next to Canard.