Pro Ryan Dungey looks good on the KTM

James

Staff member
:shocked: :ride:

16269_rd4.jpg

16258_rs2.jpg

I have a feeling that this is going to get interesting come January (SX).

I'm willing to bet that you'll be seeing more KTM's at the track next year. :lol:

Thats a cute bike!

trollol aside, as big a step as it is for KTM, its kinda funny to see all the comments about how he's going to "suck" now floating around, I bet their the same people that blame the yamaha for James Stewarts incredible crash record. :rolleyes: too many people seem to forget that the bike doesn't make the rider.

James

Staff member
as big a step as it is for KTM, its kinda funny to see all the comments about how he's going to "suck" now floating around, I bet their the same people that blame the yamaha for James Stewarts incredible crash record. :rolleyes:
Yeah I'm very curious as to how the KTM will work for him. Is he going to be riding the KTM at Vegas here in a week or so?
too many people seem to forget that the bike doesn't make the rider.
:thumb: Very true, however it helps. :smirk:

:thinking: How many mechanical failures did Dungey have this year on his Suzuki?

Yeah I'm very curious as to how the KTM will work for him. Is he going to be riding the KTM at Vegas here in a week or so?

:thumb: Very true, however it helps. :smirk:

:thinking: How many mechanical failures did Dungey have this year on his Suzuki?
Id say it was more the mechanics and setup then the bike parts quality... although Honda sure did suck at southwick :devil:

I think Yamaha needs new riders in the 450 class, Stewart is the only one thats reconized now, and thats kinda sad because of his bad rep/ Say, does anyone know what happend to Josh Hill?