Pro RV not running the Kayaba Air Fork

s780_9I9D7219.jpg

:noidea: From A1

That would be last years bike if it was at A1. He wouldn't have had the red number plate at A1 and I know this may sound nerdy but that is not even a correct motorcycle from last year. They ran FMF last year and are back on pro circuit this year.

Im not trying to be a D**k. The bikes are the only reason I go to supercross. I am obsessed with these motorcycles I am a total nerd when it comes to stuff like this. I always want to know "how it works". Luckily for me I am in a position where I can ask "certain" people about these bikes and get an answer. These bikes are so far from what is purchased on the showroom it isn't funny. There are rumors that these factory bikes are only two speeds sometimes three speeds. They do that to save weight. They use one gear to start and the other one to run the track. Sometimes they need two gears to run the track.

Works bikes are a level above. Prime Example Martin Davalos. He was a top 10 guy last year and look at him this year. I went to a dealer show and talked to an ex pro who use to ride for Mitch. He said it is no accident that whoever rides a Monster Kawasaki has good results.

Bottom line is the Manufactures use the racing to sell parts to the public, but what is beneficial to the public may be detrimental to the racers. So the racers will use what ever they have to use to get the win. The manufactures want you to believe that they used OEM equipment to get there. But if you look at the actual parts not the stickers you will find this is not the case.

That would be last years bike if it was at A1. He wouldn't have had the red number plate at A1 and I know this may sound nerdy but that is not even a correct motorcycle from last year. They ran FMF last year and are back on pro circuit this year.
Incorrect, he did run the red back ground at A1.

Im not trying to be a D**k. The bikes are the only reason I go to supercross. I am obsessed with these motorcycles I am a total nerd when it comes to stuff like this. I always want to know "how it works". Luckily for me I am in a position where I can ask "certain" people about these bikes and get an answer. These bikes are so far from what is purchased on the showroom it isn't funny. There are rumors that these factory bikes are only two speeds sometimes three speeds. They do that to save weight. They use one gear to start and the other one to run the track. Sometimes they need two gears to run the track.

Works bikes are a level above. Prime Example Martin Davalos. He was a top 10 guy last year and look at him this year. I went to a dealer show and talked to an ex pro who use to ride for Mitch. He said it is no accident that whoever rides a Monster Kawasaki has good results.

Bottom line is the Manufactures use the racing to sell parts to the public, but what is beneficial to the public may be detrimental to the racers. So the racers will use what ever they have to use to get the win. The manufactures want you to believe that they used OEM equipment to get there. But if you look at the actual parts not the stickers you will find this is not the case.
Never looked at this as being a dick, just answering the question of if he is running standard forks or Air....

You are correct I was wrong I thought the red plate designates the points leader. Since it was A1 there should have been no red plate. IMO
That's what I would think but I guess since everybody is tied up with 0, but he was the champ, they let them run the red plate. Tomac was the same way.

Im Sorry, After seeing what happened to Dungey in the heat race I don't want "air" anything on my bike Imagine if that happened in the whoop section or over a triple?

Maybe the KTM team was getting pressured by the factory to try that shock and Dungey never liked it to begin with. So they make the shock fail in front of the largest audience they can find So they have an excuse to go back to the traditional style shock...
:tinfoil: :tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil: :poke:

i cant help feel like decoster was trying to cover for ktm by blaming dungey for the bike problem. this happend at the mec with dungeys shifter too