Pro Round 3 - Dodger Stadium

Not sure if an locals seen the Daily News Paper, but here is some pictures they posted yesterday of the track being built. http://lang.dailynews.com/photos/photos.asp?a=1154804#id=1154804&num=13

This should be an interesting round. New venue, tight points race and a fight to be the first to win in Dodgers Stadium. With the misfortune of xquadtard going down on his bicycle and messing himself up, I have acquired his 2 seats for this event and will be taking my awesome Race Manager for a night of enjoyment. When you look at the pictures in the beginning they are building the triple, I will be setting right there in Row C. I think I will be so close, I can wipe the dirt off their bikes when the fly by...

Anyhow, throw up your predictions:

I predict CDA to go down in the first turn :prof:
You kidding me, when the Monster girl raises the 30 second board above her head, I will go into desert mode and shut off the motor. When she turns it sideways, I will see the flicker and kick my bike pop over the gate and be the first one to the turn. Everyone else will see me take off and dump their clutches taking out the gate. I will have my moment of glory until I hit the first obstacle, then I park it and sit back down in my chair...:thumb:

I predict all the factory teams will be missing their stands after the main event. :devil:
I do know the back way out of the stadium..:thinking:

I predict those bikes will so shiny with your polishing expertise the audience will be blinded.:P
No need for flash photography.:smirk:

You kidding me, when the Monster girl raises the 30 second board above her head, I will go into desert mode and shut off the motor. When she turns it sideways, I will see the flicker and kick my bike pop over the gate and be the first one to the turn. Everyone else will see me take off and dump their clutches taking out the gate. I will have my moment of glory until I hit the first obstacle, then I park it and sit back down in my chair...:thumb:

I do know the back way out of the stadium..:thinking:

No need for flash photography.:smirk:

CDA just got back from a trip to.........................
images

Anyhow, throw up your predictions:

I predict that you and your manager will be having a great time. :thumb:

As far as who is going to win? Hard to tell, but if Ryan V. or James S. get the holeshot they will likely lead the whole way.

CDA just got back from a trip to.........................
images
What do you mean, "Just got back"? I live there everyday...

I predict that you and your manager will be having a great time. :thumb:

As far as who is going to win? Hard to tell, but if Ryan V. or James S. get the holeshot they will likely lead the whole way.
Good prediction Cleonard..:thumb:

images

Rack that's not a pic of you and James from Tday weekend is it?:lol::cry::lol::cry:
:smirk:

good Link CDA! They wont let me give ya roost so sorry about that.

Reed never looked as comfy on a bike as he did when he was with Zook or Yammi... The Kawi and the Honda he looks awkward..

good Link CDA! They wont let me give ya roost so sorry about that.

Reed never looked as comfy on a bike as he did when he was with Zook or Yammi... The Kawi and the Honda he looks awkward..

I think the suzuki was the best bike for him, he looks pretty good on the honda to me, I'd also have to say that when he was riding the 2stroke yamaha he looked pretty good too :)

I think the suzuki was the best bike for him, he looks pretty good on the honda to me, I'd also have to say that when he was riding the 2stroke yamaha he looked pretty good too :)

I agree, with Kawi, suzuki and 2 stroke yamaha he did really well. The 2 stroke days made him who he is. I guess that's what he got his feel from :noidea: