Pro Round 3 - Dodger Stadium

James

Staff member
I'm liking the JGR Pit shirt Brayton is wearing, might have to see about getting one of those when I am shopping for bike stands in the pits...:devil:
I liked Reed's pit shirt better, however Brayton's new Shift gear is pretty sweet looking. :thumb:

Reed, Dungey, Brayton :ride:

that was a great race, Haven't seen any post from CDA, they either recruited him to polish all the riders bikes or locked him up and confiscated many new stands :devil: :smirk:

James

Staff member
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: GOD DAMMIT I CAN'T BELIVE I MISSED IT! Are they gonna do the same format next week?
Well that sucks, I'd say it was the best race of the year. :thumb:
Whats the schedule say?
You still need to hunt around for the SX lites race though which is always on speed between 10am Sunday and 4am Monday... go figure
It was on Speed at 6 PM EST, for me anyways.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: GOD DAMMIT I CAN'T BELIVE I MISSED IT! Are they gonna do the same format next week?
Yes, same format next week.

1079-2011-sx-tv-schedule-2011-monster-energy-supercross-television-schedule-jpg

As per Mihylos post.

https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/pro-racing/2090-2011-sx-tv-schedule.html#post36049

Edit: I don't know why it's not showing up. James?????

that was a great race, Haven't seen any post from CDA, they either recruited him to polish all the riders bikes or locked him up and confiscated many new stands :devil: :smirk:
:devil: Is it safe? Speaking of stands, I have a couple extras laying around...:devil: Trey Canard's mechanic received the $500 MMI check for getting his bike back together after his massive get off right in front of me. I heard they did not show the heats on tv. Trey's bike took a beating and let's just say I might have a couple hundies in my pocket for helping out....

James

Staff member
:devil: Is it safe? Speaking of stands, I have a couple extras laying around...:devil: Trey Canard's mechanic received the $500 MMI check for getting his bike back together after his massive get off right in front of me. I heard they did not show the heats on tv. Trey's bike took a beating and let's just say I might have a couple hundies in my pocket for helping out....
:noidea: What am I missing here?