ROOST, remember when?

Wow and this all started with "roost." I try not to roost on purpose because it does hurt and it is sort of rude. But sometimes I forget. I dont think it is rude if your riding and someone gets roosted behind you because they are following too close but, taking off it's kind of rude. And sometimes I forget Im doing it :blush:

Roost can cause some bad bruises and pain. I dont like to hurt my friends. Now if we are in the mud, that's a whole different story:devil: It just makes me want to do it rude or not:smirk: Mud puddle roosting and hashing is some filthy fun! But I rarely see mud where I ride. In fact, I suck riding in mud because I dont get enough seat time in it.

Wow and this all started with "roost." I try not to roost on purpose because it does hurt and it is sort of rude. But sometimes I forget. I dont think it is rude if your riding and someone gets roosted behind you because they are following too close but, taking off it's kind of rude. And sometimes I forget Im doing it :blush:

Roost can cause some bad bruises and pain. I dont like to hurt my friends. Now if we are in the mud, that's a whole different story:devil: It just makes me want to do it rude or not:smirk: Mud puddle roosting and hashing is some filthy fun! But I rarely see mud where I ride. In fact, I suck riding in mud because I dont get enough seat time in it.
the best is in the sand... if someone i know falls on a dune or something like that :lol: im pretty sure they know they need to get up ASAP cause im on my way to do my best roost that i can and i expect no less when i fall :lol:

I would have never had guessed you were so insecure like that..:noidea:
I thought you were open minded and a free thinker. Surely you dont think all muslims are terrorists either...
catstevens.jpg

MUHUMMADALIvsSONNYLISTON1965.jpg

http://youtu.be/CbOZcKhkfEA

Mihylo33: Put it behind you, my brother!

I'm a good guy. I met you and you met me.

I look forward to riding with again soon! And sharing a PA beer!

Mihylo33: Put it behind you, my brother!

I'm a good guy. I met you and you met me.

I look forward to riding with again soon! And sharing a PA beer!

You know I just be playin with ya.....:thumb:

See you soon Buck and hopefully we'll have more than just 1 beer :crazy: