ROOST, remember when?

SRAD97750

Staff member
My brother doesn't throw roost... :noidea:
But, TRAV on the other hand.... DAMN... He was pounding me with shale and shit from 50 yards!!! :shocked:

As for me, I try (on a regular basis) to blow the top off of whoops into my brother's face. Yet he never complains or even mentions it... I guess I'm not "fast" enough to roost somebody... :noidea:

its been too long rack. we need to ride cause i need someone to roost.

edit: i was dan? :lol: that was unintentional ... now when i ride with rack... that D.A.D deserves it. first or second time i rode with him i had a little get off and that bastard kicked me when he went by... from that day on i knew it was ON :lol:

:hug: rack

I remember the first time I got roosted and thought to myself, "holy shit, this hurts"

Also dont help that is was rocks and clay being thrown into my damned knuckles, neck, and nipples.

Last time I roosted someone?
Never. :smirk:
I may have roosted a kid on a CRF50 once upon a time.

Last time I roosted someone?
Never. :smirk:
I may have roosted a kid on a CRF50 once upon a time.

only roost friends. PBK and I would have battles back in the day. i remmeber after the first couple of tiems i got home from vegas riding with pbk when i started riding... i would look pokadoted :lol: neither of us had chest protectors and vegas is rocky so we would fuck each other up :lol: good times

the day that i got my 05 kx250, my friend went riding with me that day and all he had was a yz 85 at the time. as you could imagine he was not in a good mood on the way home. i threw rocks at him all day that day :ride:

I bet Mike is having flashbacks from his trip last night to the gaybar... :lol:

Which is funny because I was just roosting your sister.... Ask Timo, he was there.

OH... the guy from the photolab called says you and your fellow left this pack of pics...
sailors.jpg

I roost ShortShit all the time :smirk: but last time we went out, I got him real good, I came up to the edge of this big muddy stinky ass mud bog, and I knew there was no way he could get through it. So I leaned the bike over nailed the twist gripp spun it around and there he was right behind me :lol: needless to say he was covered and all I could do was laugh at sight of his face :foul: ...good times...goood times. :ride:

I miss roosting all you sorry azz's too :pout: when was the last time we able to roost here.