rockin' Loretta Lynn's! - start the countdown!!!

Sweet :thumb: Theres a local track 45 mins from my house that do LLQs every year, I wanna try to hit up the next one just to see how I compare.

oh hellz yes!!! you should!! honestly when I started this season, I did not have loretta's in mind at all... I had mammoth motocross and powder mountain in my head, then of course I got pushed into it by a couple guys at the track and my dad... and what do you know? did it!! haha:shocked:

oh hellz yes!!! you should!! honestly when I started this season, I did not have loretta's in mind at all... I had mammoth motocross and powder mountain in my head, then of course I got pushed into it by a couple guys at the track and my dad... and what do you know? did it!! haha:shocked:

Thats great! I want to try it, I know I won't get a transfer spot, I come in in back in 250C but it's definatly worth trying for the experiance.

oh totally!! and gettin out there to meet some of the big guys like dakota alix and them... haha, just diggin' deeper all the time!!
but man I'm nervous as all hell... competition is gonna be just furious.. :eek:
and a race is a race, worth a go right?

oh totally!! and gettin out there to meet some of the big guys like dakota alix and them... haha, just diggin' deeper all the time!!
but man I'm nervous as all hell... competition is gonna be just furious.. :eek:
and a race is a race, worth a go right?

Backed du-uhh dudette :cheers: If you can qualify then you will do fine. That whey they only take top 10 of 60 :thumb: Right?