rockin' Loretta Lynn's! - start the countdown!!!

arite guys 7 days til' race!!! had soo much fun today and yesterday checkin out Nashville!! almost about crunch time... gonna go out and ride a local track tomorrow. then tuesday just gonna chill again like the past couple days. tomorrow spendin' the whole day getting used to this weird Tennessee stuff they pass off as dirt!
No make- up, frilly skirts, vanilla milkshakes, or flowery scents... just a day in the dirt ridin'
gonna feel good!!! :rocker:

this mornings practice pictures!!

I have hardly any pictures!! (not a very big picture fmily... might be to busy or something) but I have a few!!
sedona, school, skye's bday 058.jpg woke up at 5 (eeww)!!! got to the track in madisonville at 6:45... (madisonville is 30 minutes away from nashville)
madisonville.jpg found this cool picture on the net of the track I rode today (laurel mountain mx track)
so cute.jpg my friend collin, he's soo cute!!
284344_206173692764272_100001149277165_508124_2964944_n.jpgmy sweet crash!!! haha
275631_100001556628942_8039610_q.jpg
over all, had a great practice, still getting used to the clay/ dirt stuff.. but it rocked!! tried to get out on the track early, it doesn't matter it's hot and humid all day anyway haha.. but it's better then arizona I guess!! :)
pencil.png

I have hardly any pictures!! (not a very big picture fmily... might be to busy or something) but I have a few!!
View attachment 4081 woke up at 5 (eeww)!!! got to the track in madisonville at 6:45... (madisonville is 30 minutes away from nashville)
View attachment 4082 found this cool picture on the net of the track I rode today (laurel mountain mx track)
View attachment 4083 my friend collin, he's soo cute!!
View attachment 4080my sweet crash!!! haha
View attachment 4084
over all, had a great practice, still getting used to the clay/ dirt stuff.. but it rocked!! tried to get out on the track early, it doesn't matter it's hot and humid all day anyway haha.. but it's better then arizona I guess!! :)
pencil.png

Not bad :thumb: Nice kiwi KX250F right? You pretty cute too ahahhaha

yup! right on the money there.. and thanks, the first picture is not the best (just woke up and got camera ambushed) haha!!

What year is the kawi? haha yeah I know how that goes, last wednesday my dad got like a half hour of film of my just sitting there taking a break :noidea:

What year is the kawi? haha yeah I know how that goes, last wednesday my dad got like a half hour of film of my just sitting there taking a break :noidea:

HAHA!! yeah.. that would be parents for ya!! I'm pretty sure it's a '10 my dad would know better then me... just got it two months ago!! haha.
and kinda sad I don't now the year of my own bike but I'm almost certain it's a '10:thinking:

HAHA!! yeah.. that would be parents for ya!! I'm pretty sure it's a '10 my dad would know better then me... just got it two months ago!! haha.
and kinda sad I don't now the year of my own bike but I'm almost certain it's a '10:thinking:

Thats what it looks like to me also :thinking: Just curious, what did you place in the LLQ's?

Yeah I know, but you had to have had a qualifier right? What did you place in the qualifier?

wow, must be friggen dead tired!!! haha
in schoolboy got to the main with an 8th (transfer spot AAHH!!) haha placed 13 in the main
in women's got to the main with a 7th and placed 10th in the main.

wow, must be friggen dead tired!!! haha
in schoolboy got to the main with an 8th (transfer spot AAHH!!) haha placed 13 in the main
in women's got to the main with a 7th and placed 10th in the main.

Sweet :thumb: Theres a local track 45 mins from my house that do LLQs every year, I wanna try to hit up the next one just to see how I compare.