Rock or Obstacle Fixation

We do, yet someone just chills at camp instead of hitting some sick 140+ mile desert rips! :smirk: :poke:
I would have to find a different bike though because my 125 probably isn't a good desert bike, and I wouldn't depend on it for a week sense it likes to break every 5ft I go with it :thinking:

I would have to find a different bike though because my 125 probably isn't a good desert bike, and I wouldn't depend on it for a week sense it likes to break every 5ft I go with it :thinking:

Not a true statement either. My first bike was a Yamaha YZ125. I rode that thing for 5 years, I love it. If I could find an aluminum framed YZ125 that is complete garbage I would buy it. It think that bike is awesome.

Not a true statement either. My first bike was a Yamaha YZ125. I rode that thing for 5 years, I love it. If I could find an aluminum framed YZ125 that is complete garbage I would buy it. It think that bike is awesome.
You just found one, he has rebuilt that bike more times in one year than my bike has ever been rebuilt.