Rock Monster's Hollywood Rock Report! UPDATED!

Alright well I'm back and survived the city. Both shows were a total blast and success! Worst part of the whole trip was the driving in the city crap. You all can keep that shit. Oh, and don't mention that if you fart it's going to cost you $50 dollars. Anyway I have some pics that I took but the real photos will not be available for a few days! I'll start off with my favorite as it's the one that gave me the biggest chills when I saw it. My band Hangtree on the Marquis at the Whiskey a Go Go! :rocker:

SSPX0069.jpg

More to follow later!

I see how it is...you want your name on the marque first for a few days before the report follows. So what do you want? Us to buy tickets to view the report?:smirk:

A few days? :bored:
We dont like waiting!
:smashpc:

BTW...Glad it went well. Dont leave us "HANG"ing "Tree" too long!

Alright well I'm back and survived the city. Both shows were a total blast and success! Worst part of the whole trip was the driving in the city crap. You all can keep that shit. Oh, and don't mention that if you fart it's going to cost you $50 dollars. Anyway I have some pics that I took but the real photos will not be available for a few days! I'll start off with my favorite as it's the one that gave me the biggest chills when I saw it. My band Hangtree on the Marquis at the Whiskey a Go Go! :rocker:

View attachment 1295

More to follow later!

Glad to hear it went well......How were the other bands...similar in style, genre, could they even compete? :smirk:

Alright, here are some of the pics that I took down in LA. I will have pics from the actual show later but am waiting on the photo/film crew of the Whisky to send them. So here is some of the adventure.

SSPX0059.jpgSSPX0065.jpgSSPX0068.jpgSSPX0062.jpgSSPX0066.jpgSSPX0067.jpgSSPX0073.jpgSSPX0072.jpgSSPX0064.jpgSSPX0070.jpgSSPX0074.jpgSSPX0076.jpgSSPX0071.jpg
pencil.png

Alright, here are some of the pics that I took down in LA. I will have pics from the actual show later but am waiting on the photo/film crew of the Whisky to send them. So here is some of the adventure.

View attachment 1413View attachment 1414View attachment 1415View attachment 1416View attachment 1417View attachment 1418View attachment 1419View attachment 1420View attachment 1421View attachment 1422View attachment 1423View attachment 1424View attachment 1425
pencil.png

I know we've been giving you a hard time about the pic's........What an adventure you must have had or be having!!! :thumb:

One of the funniest but not so funny at the time parts was when our drummer who was driving decided to pull into a underground garage at a days in because he did not like the place I had reserved ( which turned out to be way better than where we stayed ) anyway we pull into the place and bang the overhanging gate and ruin the motor on the gate. Then realized that we just made in the place but have no room to go any farther. So we have to disconnect the trailer and turn it around, then let Todd drive around the complex underground and rearange himself to reconnect the trailer. Then we have to let all the air out of the trailer tired and three of us are standing on the back to make it out of the garage. The dudes in the garage that were the security were not very happy but helped us remove the air from the tires. We scraped our way out of there on every pillar and pipe along with the gate and then high tailed it a few blocks away to air up the tires. Hahahahaha, what a trip. That was just one of the crazy things that happened to us.

I'll get into the taco truck hooker at 4:30 am in Hollywood hills on the next post. Hehehehehe

One of the funniest but not so funny at the time parts was when our drummer who was driving decided to pull into a underground garage at a days in because he did not like the place I had reserved ( which turned out to be way better than where we stayed ) anyway we pull into the place and bang the overhanging gate and ruin the motor on the gate. Then realized that we just made in the place but have no room to go any farther. So we have to disconnect the trailer and turn it around, then let Todd drive around the complex underground and rearange himself to reconnect the trailer. Then we have to let all the air out of the trailer tired and three of us are standing on the back to make it out of the garage. The dudes in the garage that were the security were not very happy but helped us remove the air from the tires. We scraped our way out of there on every pillar and pipe along with the gate and then high tailed it a few blocks away to air up the tires. Hahahahaha, what a trip. That was just one of the crazy things that happened to us.

I'll get into the taco truck hooker at 4:30 am in Hollywood hills on the next post. Hehehehehe

:shocked:.........:popcorn:

Drummers :lol::lol::lol: