Rock Monster's Hollywood Rock Report! UPDATED!

The 4:30am Taco Truck Hookers!

So the first night we stayed at our friends studio and partied till 6am like Rock Stars are supposed to. At 4:30 am we decide to walk four block of North Hollywood to a Taco Truck. The best Taco truck ever to by the way. The closer to the border the better the taco trucks. hehehe. So, we order our food and then here comes a pack of about four super hot chicks dressed the hilt. I was telling my buddy damn, you don't even have to worry about picking them up at the bar. Just go to the taco truck. One of the girls came over and started talking to me. Real sweet voice and sexy from head to toe. My buddy calls me over and says dude "The one you were talking to was the only girl in the group and they were all hookers. Needless to say I was :shocked: As we walk back to the studio, there is a hookers on every corner all trying to get you to buy them. It's pretty sad actually!

The 4:30am Taco Truck Hookers!

So the first night we stayed at our friends studio and partied till 6am like Rock Stars are supposed to. At 4:30 am we decide to walk four block of North Hollywood to a Taco Truck. The best Taco truck ever to by the way. The closer to the border the better the taco trucks. hehehe. So, we order our food and then here comes a pack of about four super hot chicks dressed the hilt. I was telling my buddy damn, you don't even have to worry about picking them up at the bar. Just go to the taco truck. One of the girls came over and started talking to me. Real sweet voice and sexy from head to toe. My buddy calls me over and says dude "The one you were talking to was the only girl in the group and they were all hookers. Needless to say I was :shocked: As we walk back to the studio, there is a hooker on every corner all trying to get you to RENT them. It's pretty sad actually!

Fixed 1 word......................

That's Hollywood! :lol: