RM250 Rm250 idle Troubles

Lol I still haven’t looked up the frame number to get a year, Shellys friend sold me it while Ritchie (owner and husband) was out at the Rangers game :lol: I’m a Celtic fam so :lol::lol::lol: just kidding I don’t care that much for football tbh :thumb:

Lol I still haven’t looked up the frame number to get a year, Shellys friend sold me it while Ritchie (owner and husband) was out at the Rangers game :lol: I’m a Celtic fam so :lol::lol::lol: just kidding I don’t care that much for football tbh :thumb:
Maybe an 01. I see you still have it chained up. Did you get the key? :P

Nope :bonk: Had it in my hand too ( :picard:) phuck yeah this could still go wrong:bonk: I'm rolling there at 7pm there with £150 and bolt cutters and possible confrontation with a angry Hun (Soz) (rangers fan) depending on tonight's score :noidea: Maybe I should wear all blue :lol: :eek: :smirk:

I went on a google hunt this morning for a black rm80/85 tank and found nothing so scratching my head then Shelly got a text at 9 saying send your hubby round my back door and off I went :devil: :smirk:

I went on a google hunt this morning for a black rm80/85 tank and found nothing so scratching my head then Shelly got a text at 9 saying send your hubby round my back door and off I went :devil: :smirk:

So the 100 and a little Shelly back door action for the POS 125? Dang, I'd just take the 2 back doors and you can keep the POS.

There’s the dilemma, I don’t have any spare cash now so if I can resist splitting it up I could do the 5-600 by next summer just buying a couple of bits per month, I know all bearings seals and gaskets will be roached rads and hoses too, tires spokes etc so it may make more sense to part it out and make £500 from my £100 outlay and buy a rough jap rider!

There’s the dilemma, I don’t have any spare cash now so if I can resist splitting it up I could do the 5-600 by next summer just buying a couple of bits per month, I know all bearings seals and gaskets will be roached rads and hoses too, tires spokes etc so it may make more sense to part it out and make £500 from my £100 outlay and buy a rough jap rider!

You people are taxed so heavily over there it doesn’t pay to live. Well at least you have free healthcare. :rolleyes:

Work to live bud not live to work, I buck the trend/sheep and pay for what I get upfront or not at all to the detriment of mine sometimes but other than the house im clear! :thumb:
Quick edit, and so are my kids :thumb::thumb::thumb:
With a family of 7 you ain't kidding btw, I feel very lucky to have 5 healthy kids largely due to the caring souls that make up the NHS backbone and used to regularly drop all leftover dominos pizzas from work to the maternity unit at the royal on my way home from Giffnock in the south side to my new /old home in the east end when I moved 4 years ago away from the in/outlaws :peep: :thumb:

Last edited:
Lol I escaped the curse from my Irish descendants and so did my kids:banana:
My nieces on her side are ginnnnger and supposedly of Italian decent. All I’m saying is one of her grannies screwed an Irish man during the war :lol:

Lol I escaped the curse from my Irish descendants and so did my kids:banana:
My nieces on her side are ginnnnger and supposedly of Italian decent. All I’m saying is one of her grannies screwed an Irish man during the war :lol:

My aunt was married to a Irish Man (not scott) (jet black hair) and she was full blooded Sicilian, like mommy. Not a soulless in the bunch of 10 kids, but not a very good line, only 6 still playing on this side of the lawn vrs my moms 8. The other aunt (youngest) never had kids, died first, my mom was the oldest, and died last. I have 1/16 or more Scott in me. Must be my baby red headed dick.

Last edited: