RM125 Rm125 not running PLEASE HELP!?!?

It has fuel, that's all I know it has for sure. I will buy a new spark plug, and try to do a compression test. Also I'm sorry for such shitty typing, if I knew I was going to be critiqued I would have put some punctuation in it and commas.

I don't worry so much about the punctuation, but TRY to put yourself in the position of the reader you are asking help from: That person is presumably trying to figure out what is wrong with your rig, why the heck should he be taxed with figuring out what you are saying, too? After all, you are asking for something for free that someone else may have paid greatly to learn. That trite saying ("help me help you") applies here in triplicate.

Update got it running, it runs like a charm. Starts up first kick, but sometimes it will do the thing where it won't catch the gears so it doesn't start. If you fidget with it, it will most likely run. Tomorrow I will try to ride it and give y'all a update about. Thank you to the ones who tried to help. Also thank you for keeping my grammar in check.

Update got it running, it runs like a charm. Starts up first kick, but sometimes it will do the thing where it won't catch the gears so it doesn't start. If you fidget with it, it will most likely run. Tomorrow I will try to ride it and give y'all a update about. Thank you to the ones who tried to help. Also thank you for keeping my grammar in check.

Sounds like you got it. :thumb: Are you saying the kicker doesn't always engage?
Sometimes that's because it was assembled properly during a reinstall. Did you have the clutch side case cover off?

Also I did all the work myself I'm 15 and on a very small budget

You're headed in the right direction kid! Thanks for sticking around and seeing this through. That's good moxie. Now let her rip and feed us the ride report:thumb: