2 Stroke RM vs. YZ

I rode a cr-300?<it had a larger "jug" that accepted a larger bore, maybe 270? it was on that 98 alloy frame, and it was a buddy's bike. it was nice n' torquy! different than my 2 fiddys, he sold the thing and bought a atc-400ex? and I questioned his decision. My bro told me it was to scary, I wish I knew when he sold it...….

So Mr. Palmer, is it a 2t, or a 4t? Are you going to do a pictorial during this build, I would dig seeing it....
This forum BLOWS for photos unless I email them or reduce the size. Guess my Iphonecrap 6 has to big of a pixle for jimmy jazz AZZ. BUT hell, he's just a kid that owns the site and has dan (because I nominated his jazz) as the muscle.

That ‘98 CR frame was garbage. Melt, make beer can, consume beer, crush and repeat.
The big bore thing doesn’t satisfy me for what I want in a bike. Like a bodybuilder trying to run a marathon or climb a mountain. All that beef just gets in the way like, bringing Excalibur to a pumpkin carve.

BRAAAAAPPPP

That ‘98 CR frame was garbage. Melt, make beer can, consume beer, crush and repeat.
The big bore thing doesn’t satisfy me for what I want in a bike. Like a bodybuilder trying to run a marathon or climb a mountain. All that beef just gets in the way like, bringing Excalibur to a pumpkin carve.

BRAAAAAPPPP

325 BB is more of a tractor, that's why I am building it.