RIP Racing season 2011

You couldn't. Your managers rules were far more important. :prof:

Just sayin....
:lol: She was pretty quick wasn't she? I may have got a half a lap around that little track behind the campers and she was all over me...:cry:

I was throughly convinced my doctor was CDA when I saw him... Bald, Yamaha owning, Tall must the list go on?
:thinking::devil:

I bet there was a stand in his office too.:smirk:
:thumb:

next to a nice lawn chair...oooooo sore subject ... :devil:
:devil:

Hey, where ya been hidin? :wave:
I've been slammin" I was out at my other office yesterday dealing with production issues, than off to school till 10pm last night. this morning I was dropping the trailer off getting some warranty work done before T-Day so the Mgr is happy.:thumb:

I've been slammin" I was out at my other office yesterday dealing with production issues, than off to school till 10pm last night. this morning I was dropping the trailer off getting some warranty work done before T-Day so the Mgr is happy.:thumb:

I actualy have a somewhat non-busy day...Always have stuff to do (CCA's, etc. but nothing pressing to get done today SO, I'm cruising a little bit. I took my trailer in to get it fixed for Tday...stuff that's been needing to get fixed for a while now... :banana:

I actualy have a somewhat non-busy day...Always have stuff to do (CCA's, etc. but nothing pressing to get done today SO, I'm cruising a little bit. I took my trailer in to get it fixed for Tday...stuff that's been needing to get fixed for a while now... :banana:
:thumb: