RIP Racing season 2011

Well, I fractured my right tibia playing football (pre game last week) and I can not walk for 8 weeks, let alone put any weight on my right foot! I am not in a cast, but if I put any weight on my right foot I have to get a cast.

Didn't anyone tell you that football is dangerous.

This is my sons first year playing. My wife said she has seen more injuries in the last month from football than the last 5 years dirt biking.

This is my sons first year playing. My wife said she has seen more injuries in the last month from football than the last 5 years dirt biking.
I know its dangerous, its just kinda rare to break your tibia the way I did, and im surprised it happened

Well, I fractured my right tibia playing football (pre game last week) and I can not walk for 8 weeks, let alone put any weight on my right foot! I am not in a cast, but if I put any weight on my right foot I have to get a cast.

I guess all that is better then surgery. Keep that thing up, and follow the docs orders.:thumb:

I've told Butthead, that for what I've spent on medical alone, he could have a car, and a finished bike to put in the back of it.:doh:

I know its dangerous, its just kinda rare to break your tibia the way I did, and im surprised it happened

Nothing is rare in football. It seems like everything will happen.:smirk:

Ouch! That sucks!

:cheers: Here's to a speedy recovery. :thumb:

If anyone knows how to heal, it would be you. You've had enough practice fallen of your sickle, you should be good at it.:P

I didnt have a chance to take a pic of the Xrays :(
Now all I do is watch stuff like this
[media]http://youtu.be/DXLOHF71L_c[/media]
Pancakes anyone?