Rims

:lol: Looks like you had a rough start.

So what did you end up getting?

i know right.. reading comprehension for some of us is a tough thing apparently...

i ended up forking out the dough for a full set as getting one laced up was almost just as much. I also always wanted a extra set for a paddle anyway so i got this.
war_09_whe_slv.jpg

what i will end up doing is getting a new rim only and lacing it to my old stuff myself.

James

Staff member
i know right.. reading comprehension for some of us is a tough thing apparently...

i ended up forking out the dough for a full set as getting one laced up was almost just as much. I also always wanted a extra set for a paddle anyway so i got this.
war_09_whe_slv.jpg

what i will end up doing is getting a new rim only and lacing it to my old stuff myself.
:lol: And you haven't said WHAT you got, to me that just looks like a shiny new rim. :P

Well James, the picture is of a complete Warp 9 wheel, and you're the Administration.:smirk:

I like the Warp 9's. My Bro has a set on his X, with a set of Buchanan 3/16" spokes, and they are some beefy looking set ups.:hail:

aye.. you can delete this thread. i already ordered a rim and im still getting Pm's about KtmTalk which i still cant find a rim on. so go for it james :thumb:

PS yea that picard is awesome

James

Staff member
Maybe when they screwed the clavical repair metal in, they might have drove a screw in too far, and it's affecting his eye sight.:smirk:
:smirk:
I was told somewhere, nothing gets deleted.:prof:
:thumb: That would be correct, it was a joke.
aye.. you can delete this thread. i already ordered a rim and im still getting Pm's about KtmTalk which i still cant find a rim on. so go for it james :thumb:

PS yea that picard is awesome
Wait what? You keep on getting PM's from who?

:lol: Yeah I think :picard: was a good idea, thanks. :thumb: