Riding Videos

So in Feb of this year, the Desert Viper's Adelanto GP was at its 30 year in the making and this was the last time they were going to be running it. So after years of raci...I mean watching this event, I thought I would give it a try. So I loaded up the YZ250 smoker (Since the 450 was torn apart in the garage) and gave it a shoot. As you can see, I was no match for the 450s off the start....
YouTube - Adelanto GP 2010 Start

OK, here is the pass. To recap the begining starts as him almost taking me out. I regrouped and backed off and studied this guy's riding patterns for awhile and waited to make my pass. We came into a left hander and it dumped us on a fast dirt road, so I threw her into 5th gear, got up over the tank and cruised on by. Nothing special....Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2EtL1_bMW0

OK, here is the pass. To recap the begining starts as him almost taking me out. I regrouped and backed off and studied this guy's riding patterns for awhile and waited to make my pass. We came into a left hander and it dumped us on a fast dirt road, so I threw her into 5th gear, got up over the tank and cruised on by. Nothing special....Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2EtL1_bMW0

Nice...don't you wish you had a 6th gear sometimes??? Now, you could have used the "stiff leg" trick when he got too close or reach over and step on his rear brake...that would have gotten his attention! :devil:

Nice...don't you wish you had a 6th gear sometimes??? Now, you could have used the "stiff leg" trick when he got too close or reach over and step on his rear brake...that would have gotten his attention! :devil:
I'm more a reach over and crab the front brake or hit the kill button kind of guy.:devil:

I'm more a reach over and crab the front brake or hit the kill button kind of guy.:devil:

:smirk::thumb: My buddy and I use to do that back when we were good riders...now it's all we can do just to stay on the bike without outside interference :shocked: :ride: