Riding Pics to not be forgotten.Share yours!

I was doing fine until I hit a submerged bowling ball..........
scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

:mad::lol:

Grampas down! get the stretcher!! :smirk:

I was doing fine until I hit a submerged bowling ball..........
scan0003.jpg

scan0004.jpg

:mad::lol:

That looks deep:shocked: I get butterflies before crossings that are moving swiftly or look deep. I do not like not being able to see the bottom. I have done just what you did here. What a:rant: ordeal it was too!

Grampa taking a Wet Nap:smirk::clap: Were you the first to cross? I like the spectators in the background saying "wait, I wanna see this":lol:

That looks deep:shocked: I get butterflies before crossings that are moving swiftly or look deep. I do not like not being able to see the bottom. I have done just what you did here. What a:rant: ordeal it was too!

Grampa taking a Wet Nap:smirk::clap: Were you the first to cross? I like the spectators in the background saying "wait, I wanna see this":lol:

I was third or fourth,the first guy made across....everyone else sank :lol: IIRC it was at least three feet deep,maybe more.Problem was the water was MOVING,but I had to try :shocked::ride:Took three hours or so to get 'em all running.This all happened up near Lake Isabella.

I'm sure it was quite a show for the spectators lol

I was third or fourth,the first guy made across....everyone else sank :lol: IIRC it was at least three feet deep,maybe more.Problem was the water was MOVING,but I had to try :shocked::ride:Took three hours or so to get 'em all running.This all happened up near Lake Isabella.

I'm sure it was quite a show for the spectators lol

That sucks Grampa, I submerged my bike a few months ago, it took 5 oil changes to get all the water out.......

James

Staff member
Those are some great pictures. :thumb:

:lol: I just glanced at the thread views and :shocked: it's over 14k, I believe that makes this the most popular thread. :ride:

Sequoia Nat'l Forrest '98 or '99 IIRC
scan0003-1.jpg

Fixing a flat,Drinkwater Flats....funny hair :lol: all gone now :shocked:
scan0002-1.jpg

A friend...he got a Wet Nap :lol:
scan0001-1.jpg

Steep,rocky hill.This is after I picked it up....very tired :smirk:
scan0004-1.jpg