Riding Pics to not be forgotten.Share yours!

I worked hard to get the settings just right for that pic, had to study the owners manual for hours!! I waited until the perfect moment when the sun and clouds were perfectly aligned. And then at the precise moment of perfectness (is that a word :noidea:) SNAP, and I provide DBA with the most perfect picture.

However, that picture still remains a distant second to my fellow photographer/dirtbike riding friend timoyz. The following pic snapped by timoyz a while back remains the all time "perfect pic"

:cheers:

Weathergeek.jpg
And there it is, the picture that never dies....:smirk:

I worked hard to get the settings just right for that pic, had to study the owners manual for hours!! I waited until the perfect moment when the sun and clouds were perfectly aligned. And then at the precise moment of perfectness (is that a word :noidea:) SNAP, and I provide DBA with the most perfect picture.

However, that picture still remains a distant second to my fellow photographer/dirtbike riding friend timoyz. The following pic snapped by timoyz a while back remains the all time "perfect pic"

:cheers:

Weathergeek.jpg
:lol::lol::cry::cry::foul::foul::foul::rant::rant: