Riding Pics to not be forgotten.Share yours!

PBK most of the pics that were taken around Vegas are kind of "dont ask dont tell" riding spots that are not the most politically correct trails to ride if you know what I mean. Some others are from the AZ/NV/UT border around the Grand Wash/ Jumbo peak area and the really green stuff is NC. If I can get back out to Vegas before the year is up I would be more than glad to show you some incredible technical singletrack that will put a smile on your face but again it would be totally riding off of the cuff with no promises of "correctness". :smirk:

Here's a few more. A couple of these are Nelson Hills which is a totally cool place to ride.

100_9564.jpg

100_9593.jpg

100_9669.jpg

100_4265.jpg

100_7111.jpg

100_3828.jpg

BBA all of those pics are great!, looks like you got a nice smoker, looks like an RM 250 by the shape of the plastics, but they are the wrong color so what do i know? :noidea:

BBA all of those pics are great!, looks like you got a nice smoker, looks like an RM 250 by the shape of the plastics, but they are the wrong color so what do i know? :noidea:

Mr.Hawk you are correct. That is a 04 RM250. I just like black plastics. I have it torn down at the moment for an engine rebuild. I also took the desert tank off since I cannot find anywhere around here in NC that I can burn that much premix in one trip lol. Heres what it looked like when I first built it up. It sure hasn't looked this good since this pic was taken forsure.
100_3610.jpg

Heres my grandpa acting like he knows what hes doing..
To bad hes the quadtard that owns the quad that's about 6ft away from me:smirk:
CIMG00631.jpg

Me and my short self taking off my gloves*same place different trip*
041.jpg

034.jpg

James

Staff member
Awesome pictures BBA :ride:

are not the most politically correct trails to ride if you know what I mean.....no promises of "correctness".
:devil: DBA isn't necessarily "politically correct" if you know what I mean.