Riding Pics to not be forgotten.Share yours!

when i finally paid off my honduh :thumb:
005.jpg

010.jpg

014.jpg

018.jpg

Awesome pics! :thumb: Not all of us are track guys. Exploring new ground is the best part of riding. I could also swear I've been to some of those places. Have some Roooost!:ride:

where were those pic's taken BBA? :thumb:

PBK most of the pics that were taken around Vegas are kind of "dont ask dont tell" riding spots that are not the most politically correct trails to ride if you know what I mean. Some others are from the AZ/NV/UT border around the Grand Wash/ Jumbo peak area and the really green stuff is NC. If I can get back out to Vegas before the year is up I would be more than glad to show you some incredible technical singletrack that will put a smile on your face but again it would be totally riding off of the cuff with no promises of "correctness". :smirk:

Here's a few more. A couple of these are Nelson Hills which is a totally cool place to ride.

100_9564.jpg

100_9593.jpg

100_9669.jpg

100_4265.jpg

100_7111.jpg

100_3828.jpg

That sound great BBA i would love to find some new stuff, nelson is fun and i know that i haven't even scratched the surface yet. will be going to logandale this next week and really haven't scratched the surface there eaither but plan on having a great time exporing as much as i can. hope you get to come out this year :thumb:

PBK most of the pics that were taken around Vegas are kind of "dont ask dont tell" riding spots that are not the most politically correct trails to ride if you know what I mean. Some others are from the AZ/NV/UT border around the Grand Wash/ Jumbo peak area and the really green stuff is NC. If I can get back out to Vegas before the year is up I would be more than glad to show you some incredible technical singletrack that will put a smile on your face but again it would be totally riding off of the cuff with no promises of "correctness". :smirk:

Here's a few more. A couple of these are Nelson Hills which is a totally cool place to ride.

100_9564.jpg

100_9593.jpg

100_9669.jpg

100_4265.jpg

100_7111.jpg

100_3828.jpg

:thumb: we just did nelson... that place is fun.