Riding Pics to not be forgotten.Share yours!

James

Staff member
Buck is talking about, how can a guy have a 2010 Dodge ram 2500 with 24's a 2011 KX250f and all of the brand new gear to go along with it and still be calm about his situation, because he rides an older, simpler bike that he has no payments on.

thats how i feel about it too buck, how can they keep up with all of the payments? they can't be making THAT much money, they would have to be making like 500k a year which is just simply outrageous....
How do you know that, have you seen their bank accounts, just because me/you don't make that doesn't mean other people can't. And no you don't have to be making 500k to afford that, how do you not know that that guy spent the last 2 years saving up to buy a 2011 KX250F? <---My Plan :smirk:

I just hate when people bitch at somebody else who has more then themselves without knowing the whole situation. Look at me, I consider myself to be in the (way) bottom of the middle class, yet I have a bought & paid for 05 KX250F, I drive an 04 F150, and I don't have any credit card debt either. But because of my age people always assume that I'm either WAY in debt or my parents bought it. Yet that's not the case, for one I've had a job since I was 15. Second, I saved up all my "beer & cigarette" money from my teens and spent it on a bike and "brand new" :moon: gear. Third, my parents taught me good money skills when I was younger, you learn pretty quick when you have to buy ALL your own stuff.:smirk:

When I see the 500K motorhomes (with matching trailers :lol:) at the track, I just thank them for supporting our sport. Somebody has to buy the new bikes or we wouldn't have any used ones.:ride: And if they can afford the bikes and MH you know that they're also dumping money into other areas of the sport.:thumb: Am I jealous? Of course, but what would this world be like without hope.

1stly, I understood what he was saying......
2ndly, How do you base your assumptions? A good job (not just pay but stability) leads to good fortune......at the end of it all...It's HIS/HER bill to pay not yours/ours to worry about! :banana:
:thumb: That sums it all up.
My wife is 6'6" 300# and meaner than hell. :smirk:
:shocked: She must not have seen this yet because you're still here.

I'm going to post something, anything, to keep you guys from killing each other
Fremont54.jpg

Fremont52.jpg

Fremont55.jpg

Fremont56.jpg

Fremont47.jpg

CIMG1529.jpg

Doesn't this pic belong in the virtual ride thread? :ride:

Aren't all rides virtual? Who am I to say what's real and what's in our mind? Who is to say that all we know, all our existance, our whole universe is merely a speck of dirt under the fingernail of a giant in another dimension?

Hey! We aren't the ones with the guns here!! :P

Oh, you think that AK47 is real? No, it's one of those airsoft guns. Only criminals and anarchists have anything to do with real guns.

Here is an airsoft AR15
Fremont1.jpg

Aren't all rides virtual? Who am I to say what's real and what's in our mind? Who is to say that all we know, all our existance, our whole universe is merely a speck of dirt under the fingernail of a giant in another dimension?

WTF? come back, !2, come back..................:shocked:

Oh, you think that AK47 is real? No, it's one of those airsoft guns. Only criminals and anarchists have anything to do with real guns.

Here is an airsoft AR15
Fremont1.jpg

The ear "muffs" kind of give it away.....but then again those air guns do make a loud .........pfffft.....:smirk: