Ridge Riding In Snow.

Sun, think this is the orginal vid. The other was a copy, almost made it look animated/fake....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE8o4sVLRBc

I havent seen the "other" video.
Dammit Sun! You always post the cool vid before I do! I was going to do that! :mad:

Neener, neener:P:smirk:

Cool video Sun, Looks a bit edgy along the top. :lol: At the end it looks like he is wondering where to next. :thinking:

Or wondering WTF am I doing? I must be crazy!

You got to be kidding me! Seriously, I don't think I could walk up there let alone ride that ridge. Once again, cool vid Sun :thumb:

No kidding huh? The things people do!:popcorn:

He is riding on snow studs in the tire. That makes it like there is no snow....Just saying.

Still pretty cool and looks like a fun trail to blaze along..:ride:

Sun, I posted the link to the original vid in the post above (maybe, you didn't catch it was a different link than yours?). :thumb: In the comments, the rider also describes the area where this was filmed. Really cool vid though, I'd be nerved just hiking that, one little wind gust and :shocked:.

Bad enough riding that ridgeback with no snow. With snow, I think I'd have a heart attack.:prof:
This is true but, those cameras give a strange perspective and things seem narrower and steeper than they really are in my opinion. Still, it looks like an interesting place to ride.

I'd have the heart attack without the snow - the snow would just make me crap my pants whist having said heart attack :prof:
I've ridden one trail like that, that was about 4-5 miles long and I hope I never do again. My heart was in my throat the entire time. It wasn't a tough trail, just the consequences of falling....:shocked: