Ridge Riding In Snow.

:clap::thumb: Great video and ride CDA! Thanks for sharing. How exhausting it must have been. The backside of that Mt. is Gnarly steep:shocked: I remember dropping down to the cabin and the guys I was with pointed out some lines and places they have "hiked" and I couldnt believe my eyes. I've heard about some slide in the winter people play on, it's on the backside of the Mt.. Do you know about that? Some ravine where they slide down it for fun?:noidea:
So Pretty up there! I have pics of spring on top of that hill where you video started. Purple, yellow and white flowers all over the place. I also broke my wrist riding in the snow on that Mt. range directly across from Bean and the cement factory. When was the last time you were out that way to "nature hike?":wink: I think it was 08 also when I took that "hike." I was just following, I had no idea where I was:busted:

"I was just following a couple of locals from the area sir."

:clap::thumb: Great video and ride CDA! Thanks for sharing. How exhausting it must have been. The backside of that Mt. is Gnarly steep:shocked: I remember dropping down to the cabin and the guys I was with pointed out some lines and places they have "hiked" and I couldnt believe my eyes. I've heard about some slide in the winter people play on, it's on the backside of the Mt.. Do you know about that? Some ravine where they slide down it for fun?:noidea:
So Pretty up there! I have pics of spring on top of that hill where you video started. Purple, yellow and white flowers all over the place. I also broke my wrist "hiking" in the snow on that Mt. range directly across from Bean and the cement factory. When was the last time you were out that way to "nature hike?":wink: I think it was 08 also when I took that "hike". I was just following, I had no idea where I was:busted:

So Pretty up there! I have pics of spring on top of that hill where you video started. Purple, yellow and white flowers all over the place. I also broke my wrist riding in the snow on that Mt. range directly across from Bean and the cement factory. When was the last time you were out that way to "nature hike?":wink: I think it was 08 also when I took that "hike." I was just following, I had no idea where I was:busted:

That was my last ride out there, 2008. I have been all over that mt and I have been down some pretty intense slides as well. New meaning to pucker factor...:wow:

That was my last ride out there, 2008. I have been all over that mt and I have been down some pretty intense slides as well. New meaning to pucker factor...:wow:

I have heard of guys not able to get back up it was so steep and they had to ride out the back way. The back way!!??

I went down this gnarly canyon once and we came to a huge drop off, that we could not go around. We had to turn around and go back up. It took us all day to get up the ridge to the top. We rode out on the dark with no lights and we left the truck at around 9am. Total ride was maybe 20miles.

IMG_1364.jpg

This isnt even the steep stuff that is on the backside of the Mt.
00000072.jpg

Yea well, I have "hiked" that trail at the bottom:lol:

We all know you have a screw loose CDA to hike stuff like that. I'd be at the bottom doing this:popcorn:
Ya Ya, I "Hiked" that trail up the middle:smirk: Fun part was "hiking" back down.:thumb:

There is no Bean cyn I tell you. Never heard of the place. Never been there. Don't know what you are talking about.

I've hiked up some things like that. I just hate it when I loose my footing in the steepest part and have to hike back down.