Ride With Me Ride Report

I used to think the same thing when we would be out on the trails and he was on the little bikes. I always felt like I was riding with an anchor around my bike. :lol: Those days do not last long enough though and the kids grow too fast so always enjoy them when they are young and learning from you. You will be buying him a big bike before you know it.
no i love it now its just i will enjoy that kiunda stuff that you tim palmer rack all have with your kids now as well.

no i love it now its just i will enjoy that kiunda stuff that you tim palmer rack all have with your kids now as well.
It is pretty cool when the kids get bigger and ride faster. they turn into your personal riding buddy. JR and I have a great time doing the Father and Son rides together. I do miss the days when he was wide open on the PW50 and I was chasing him on my old KX500.

It is pretty cool when the kids get bigger and ride faster. they turn into your personal riding buddy.
Very true. My son is now able to keep me in sight, only because I let him. :smirk: He did find out last weekend though that the bike is not a magic carpet and he was riding a bit over his head on some whoops and got into the tank slapper situation and went down. I told him when that happens he needs to hang it off the back and give it the throttle and he just looked at me like, what? So they are still learning even thought they think they are up there with you.

Well,
My Joe has now challanged me to a race accross the desert. From the West side of Stoddard to Main Staging for a check in with Daughter #4, then to /X for the finish daughter #1. Said same bikes, because he knows I am not a 2T guy anymore. I told him I was weened on a 2T, the CC's nulify the speed. I'll kick his ass! YZ250 hahaha
Spell chex please. :moon:

Well,
My Joe has now challanged me to a race accross the desert. From the West side of Stoddard to Main Staging for a check in with Daughter #4, then to /X for the finish daughter #1. Said same bikes, because he knows I am not a 2T guy anymore. I told him I was weened on a 2T, the CC's nulify the speed. I'll kick his ass! YZ250 hahaha

I think that would be a good race. Your experience vs his "go all out, have no fear, I'm invincible" thought of mind like any other teenager. lol

Well,
:thinking: A Race. I have seem to recall something like this somewhere else...I like races, can I participate?

Well,

:popcorn:

I'll put money on The Ass. As wiser should be better than balls and WFO.

Maybe a course needs to be laid out at TDAY.:thinking:
First one to the Husky.:devil:
The husky will be surrounded by red stakes and those granola eating fags by that time. Who cares, lets ride!!!! :thumb:
Via the ridge route, launch trail, Mormon gulch, and the sand wash back to the sand hills.:thinking:
Since I have never officially been to Husky, I will need to follow until I am close, then I can pull the trigger and roll on the throttle...:devil: