Ride With Me Ride Report

We stopped at a new staging area a bit closer to home and found another Joshua Tree to make camp.

DSCN2030.JPG[/ATTACH]
We rode south and then east and found some great single track.

A couple of scenic shots of course.DSCN2035.JPGDSCN2032.JPG
[/ATTACH]DSCN2040.JPG

A nice little house we found with a clean yard. DSCN2041.JPGDSCN2042.JPG
The weather could not have been better, high 70's and no wind.

I might add that down where we were I saw no red sticks anywhere. They appear to all be up north of the 58. I believe we could have ridden easily over to the Stoddard area as I could look right over and see it but we had plenty of riding where we were and for the amount of time we had.

Good stuff...I can't wait till my son is good for a big boy ride
I used to think the same thing when we would be out on the trails and he was on the little bikes. I always felt like I was riding with an anchor around my bike. :lol: Those days do not last long enough though and the kids grow too fast so always enjoy them when they are young and learning from you. You will be buying him a big bike before you know it.

Isn't this the truth. I think this is the 5th bike he has had and he is only 15. :thinking: When I was his age I was stuck on a Taco 44 until I finally got a 125 Kawi. :banana:

No shit... My kid is 15 with 8 bikes in the garage he can ride at any time he wants... when I was 15 I had 1... wtf happened here?

I used to think the same thing when we would be out on the trails and he was on the little bikes. I always felt like I was riding with an anchor around my bike. :lol: Those days do not last long enough though and the kids grow too fast so always enjoy them when they are young and learning from you. You will be buying him a big bike before you know it.
Oh yeah. That comes really fast. Kids have no fear.