All regarding red/Green sticker for trails in cali

sheriff_OHV_5.jpg
This is what they use up here where I live..

yeah like he said,easy to get a out of state permit(no paper work required) just cash,till you get your title ,plus you need a sticker just to haul your bike in this state.

The Georgetown Rangers ride Husqvarna TE449's or 511's. At least they try to....:lol: Just kiddin'
They probably look at this site.
When I was a kid we rode all the local farms and roads connecting them:devil: we a had the cops after us and obviously could never catch us. One cop thought he was slick, went out and got a dirt bike to try to catch us. Needless to say he didn't know the trails nor how to ride. He gave that up soon enough. :kidsdonttrythisathome:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Here in CA the word is, "Whatever you do, don't run."
Once you run, they are taking your bike for sure, should they catch you. And the ghetto Bird has no trouble keeping up with a dirtbike.
Tickets out here are far better than 30 day impound. ($55/dayX30 Days):shocked:
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Here in CA the word is, "Whatever you do, don't run."
Once you run, they are taking your bike for sure, should they catch you. And the ghetto Bird has no trouble keeping up with a dirtbike.
Tickets out here are far better than 30 day impound. ($55/dayX30 Days):shocked:
-BIG DAN:thumb:
exactly! remember,law is only doing there job,plus most of them ride,just stop and here them out,don't turn the situation into a felony evasion.

Back in the day we used to ride the local hills, 70's era. The local LEO had picked up Yamaha 125's, we out road, out run, made fun of them all the time. On on occasion they chased us and called a motor vehicle in, we out ran him and ended up at a friends house, locked the bikes up in the garage, stripped down and ran out to the pool before he showed up. :busted: This was a huge house and lot with the pool on the side yard next to the driveway and garage with a guest house next to the garage that we always kept our trunks in. :ride:He got out of his car and came over and asked us if we had seen some guys on motorcycles, of course we did, we heard them go down the street that way. He thanked us and left. :lol:

Needless to say, they soon incorporated little early curly in his curly whirly and you can't outrun air support.

exactly! remember,law is only doing there job
just stop and here them out,don't turn the situation into a felony evasion.
Some do there job in a different manner than others.

As far as intereaction with said rangers, so your not supposed to call them dicks on wheels or say fuck you, you presumptuous asshole?:doh:

To me, it's all about mutual respect. I don't care if someone has a badge. That doesn't mean anything when it comes to 2 riders crossing paths on a legal trail. The tone/attitude should be the same from both parties. There is no hierarchy. Actually, the badge is there to "protect and serve". Yes, that is sarcastic, but it truely is a shame that it is sarcastic. BOOM!

You are free to go about your day now:smirk: