All regarding red/Green sticker for trails in cali

So I just moved to California Sacramento area from Kansas and I made the mistake of buying a dirt bike without getting the title in my name and lost the bill of sale so I'm in the middle of tracking the guy down but its being a pain in the ass, I may have to so a quite title. My question is are there any trails that don't check for these stickers, it's been a few months since I have been on the bike and dying to ride!

Welcome to the DBA :wave: Lets see that bike. There are a ton of places to ride in CA, someone from there will chime in shortly,,, oh yeah don't call it Cali, these bitches around here will have a hissy fit :smirk:

I have the stickers
I do not have them on my bikes
You can buy an out of state sticker from various dealers in CA.
And yes, welcome to CA. and Dirt Bags Anonymous. What part of the flat land are you from? We still have a farm in Hope/Dickinson County.

j0i5qp.jpg

Im from Sedgwick County originally, Thanks for the input PALMER84ONE I was told about the out of state permit, I still have my original KS but it has a hole punched in it. Im currently requesting for a duplicate title from the county but its any ones guess how long it will take, I may have to do a quiet title with a lawyer and Im terrified of the price its going to be. If all else fails I'll just take my chances on the track at Marysville, I only recently started to ride but the adult responsibilities make it more difficult.

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, I never have been hassled or asked in all the places I ride.

Only one time for me and I did. It have the red sticker or registration with me. It's been stated in many other threads. Your odds improve based on your disposition and demeanor with the LEO. Take TurdSplatter for instance, demeanor he became with the LEO DA MORE LIKELY HE OS TO GET A TICKET.

:smirk:

:busted:

Hey now, just because "I still got it", there's no reason to start throwing your monkey shit around. He was just upset cause he wanted some and I was playing hard to get:smirk:

Welcome to the site r3:wave:. You'll find out pretty quick it can be a zoo around here, all good peeps though:thumb: As suggested, you should be able to get an out of state OHV permit. Adrenaline Powersports in Citrus Heights is listed. You might want to call them and see what your options are.

http://www.ohv.parks.ca.gov/pages/1234/files/nonresident-vendor-list.pdf

When it comes to the red/green stickers. Do the fines verry in amounts? Do they have the right to impound your bike? Up here if we incounter any trouble of the law or trail keepers. We just run. :lol: No not really. I would hate to have my bike taken though.. I would assume your police use recreational vehicles to patrol the trails?